WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Kingdom of Liquid Blue
Last WA Update:
Liquid Blue contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Advanced Public Transport in Liquid Blue
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.
As a region, Liquid Blue is ranked 15,459th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
|1.||The Colony of Liquid Blue Pink Floyd T-Shirts||Left-Leaning College State||“Liquid Blue”|
|2.||The Colony of Liquid Blue Incense||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Liquid Blue”|
|3.||The Kingdom of Liquid Blue||Left-Leaning College State||“Liquid Blue”|
|4.||The Colony of Liquid Blue Grateful Dead T-Shirts||Left-Leaning College State||“Truckin' ”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Liquid Blue.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Liquid Blue.
- : The United we can't survive of Nister of the region Empire Overlords proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Colony of Liquid Blue Pink Floyd T-Shirts arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : The Colony of Liquid Blue Grateful Dead T-Shirts arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Charlie t wilbury jr of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Liquid Blue.
- : The Rogue Nation of Loller 69 of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Liquid Blue.
- : The Colony of Liquid Blue Incense arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Embassy established between Hollow Point and Liquid Blue.
Liquid Blue Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.