WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Weffle, Fredonia, Freetown, Raxulan Empire, Union of Christian Nations, Australia, Cynosure, Tarkin, Tsumonrin, Intruders, The Great Universe, United Utopia of Free Stone Carvers, Traveling Wilburys, The Wooloo Pact, RAMS, Coalition of Crown Albatross, and 23 others.Tidewater, This Game, Greater Dienstad, The Coalition of Democratic Nations, Marxia, Official European Union, The Confederacy of Free Nations, OmniOne, The Grand Dominion, Empire Overlords, Thorossia, Finlandia, Chicken overlords, The Glorious Nations of Iwaku, Nezasnorden, Lisseum, Saskatchewan, Zentari, The Cult of PCHS, Old Zealand, Bricktopia, Celeasukomi, and Krasnaya.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Economic Output in Katzen
World Census bean-counters crunched the numbers to calculate national Gross Domestic Product. Older nations, with higher populations, were noted to have a distinct advantage.
As a region, Katzen is ranked 18,235th in the world for Highest Economic Output.
|1.||The Republic of Ksagia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In the burning embers, I feel no pain.”|
|2.||The Fiefdom of Bohove||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Co tě nezabije to tě posílí”|
|3.||The Confederacy of Russell Land||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Discipline equals Freedom.”|
|4.||The Empire of the Commonwealth of Gods of Greece||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“To protect dearest to you, you must hurt others”|
|5.||The Bannorn of Vaia||New York Times Democracy||“Strength Through Compliance”|
|6.||The Most Serene Republic of Dandiste||Democratic Socialists||“We Will Endure”|
|7.||The Empire of Fluver||Corrupt Dictatorship||“We worship her godly imperial majesty Felicia”|
|8.||The Nazi fifth reich of Dashalen||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hail Hilter’s Head”|
|9.||The Theocracy of Diria Glo||Father Knows Best State||“The Gods and Rarad Guide Us”|
|10.||The Nomad Kingdom of 2nd Zapadoslavia||Democratic Socialists||“Love and justice always wins”|
- : The Empire of Fluver arrived from Aurrelius.
- : The Federal Kingdom of Kimoa of the region Lyrali proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dirty but Lucrative Affairs of A Goblinoid Merchant of the region The Embassy proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Nomad Kingdom of 2nd Zapadoslavia arrived from My humble abode.
- : The kingdom of winchester ceased to exist.
- : The Empire of GHFMfroggy18 departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of GHFMfroggy18 arrived from The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of THE HI EMPIRE departed this region for Warzone Asia.
- : The Republic of THE HI EMPIRE arrived from Ehazan.
- : The Royal Confederation of Arkilandic of the region The Great Union proposed constructing embassies.
Katzen Regional Message Board
Seems like this region is ded now.... sad
Time to move on
After further consideration of our new embassy policy. We have determined that your region no longer qualifies for an embassy with TVE. See our updated embassy policy for more details.
- ● Endorse or encourage rule-breaking behavior across the site
● Promotes OOC Fascist, Nazi, or other hateful ideologies
● Solely focuses on raiding/defending gameplay or is an unstable warzone region
● Serves no purpose other than to be an embassy collector region (exceptions apply)
● Dead or inactive regions (exceptions apply)
● Clearly expresses anti-TVE sentiments or is currently at war with TVE
Greetings from The Vincence Empire. We are conducting a diplomatic survey with our allied regions on what makes a military campaign successful?. Please honour us with your esteemed choice on our humble report. Feel free to share as it's an open poll and comment on our RMB, messages are always welcome.
Minister of the National Survey,
Unlike the lance, the gunlance does not utilize "piercing" damage. Every attack involving the lance portion of the weapon strictly uses the cutting damage modifier.
The type of shells fired differ depending on the individual Gunlance. These usually range from Level 1 to Level 3 shelling (though some go as high as Level 5), and come in three different types: Normal, Spread, and Long. As the names imply, each type works differently.
Compared to a [Normal] type Gunlance, a [Spread] type's Wyvern Fire will have a wider blast radius, while a [Long] type is granted greater range. Regardless of level, a [Normal] Gunlance has 5 shots, [Long] types have 3, and [Spread] types have 2. However, [Long] and [Spread] shots inflict more damage than [Normal] shots.
The shelling feature has a downside: it burns through the weapon's sharpness. Using it will quickly dull the weapon. Whetstones are strongly recommended when using this weapon.
my first region..............
Yeah a little bit.