by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Kappa Region RMB

WA Delegate: The Democratic Republic of Free New Spris (elected )

Founder: The Democratic Federation of Democratic Socialist Saxony

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most Nations: 550th Most World Assembly Endorsements: 726th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Kappa Region || Getting There Together

Eighth Government


Constitution :: Administration :: LinkHigh Court :: LinkSenate :: Master Dispatch :: Puppet Records :: LinkDiscord :: Laws :: LinkSteam :: KRN :: KR Map
Bulletin 🕔
  • Click LinkHere to see the results of the February 2021 General Election.

  • Click LinkHere to join the official Discord server.

  • Join or create a political party! >>INFO HERE<<

  • Check out our new regional anthem LinkKappa Forever!


Free New Spris wrote:Sorry it took me so long but itís me Democratic Land of the Free



Please join the World Assembly to increase regional influence and endorse Free New Spris.



Embassies: The LCRUA, South Pacific, The Democratic Federation of Saxony, Autropolis, Union of Saxon Justice, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, United Otter Emirates, The Dawn of Unity, The Moderate Alliance, Veris Administrative Region, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Trendsetter, Montrandecs Neighbours, Australian Capital Territory, Grand Oaks, and 9 others.Codex Ylvus, Travelling Region, Fredonia, The Great Universe, Traveling Wilburys, Cuara, Christmas, The New Mappers Union, and United Island States.

Tags: Medium.

Kappa Region contains 34 nations, the 550th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in Kappa Region

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, Kappa Region is ranked 9,469th in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Democratic Federation of Democratic Socialist SaxonyNew York Times Democracy“More than just a country”
2.The United States of AlderacieaCivil Rights Lovefest“A nation by the people for the people”
3.The Commonwealth of CafalnalmasMoralistic Democracy“Unity, Discipline, Work”
4.The Holy Empire of CorubbiIron Fist Consumerists“Twirling Toward Freedom”
5.The Incorporated States of StemyriaNew York Times Democracy“A Government of the people by the people for the people”
6.The Kingdom of HiernaDemocratic Socialists“No, donít do that.”
7.The Confederacy of ParnNew York Times Democracy“Twirling Toward Space”
8.The People's Republic of Upper Pegon LandInoffensive Centrist Democracy“You Can't Stop Progress”
9.The Kingdom of The Nation Story BookLeft-Leaning College State“Justice, Piety, Loyalty”
10.The Rogue Nation of NorkapackInoffensive Centrist Democracy“Might Makes Right”
1234»

Regional Poll • How many of you want to role play

Poll called by The United States of Alderaciea

Voting opened 3 days 5 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “How many of you would want a role play structured or improvised ”

Regional Happenings

More...

Kappa Region Regional Message Board

Areuloia wrote:

Map created by Democratic Socialist Saxony
(From largest to smallest)

1. Alderaciea area 7,652,000 sq miles

2. Hierna area 6,888,000 sq miles

3.Areuloia area 4,319,557 sq miles

4.Nalesey area 2,970,000 sq miles

5. Democratic Socialist Saxony area 1,199,198 sq miles

6. Cafalnalmas area 1,378,365 sq miles

7. Theing Stasia area 1,302,552 sq miles

8.Free New Spris area 1,038,456 sq miles

9.Albion Pacifica area 143,649 sq miles

10. Parn area 113,418 sq miles

Read factbook

So what do you guys think?

very interesting and great work.

So I see most of you want an improvised role play instead of a structured roleplay I now set up a new poll asking how many of you want a role play.

Free New Spris wrote:Sorry I havenít been as active Iíve been pretty busy lately school isnít easy and Iíve been doing a lot of overtime so Iíll try and remain active and get my campaign promises full-filled but if my delays are in the way of progress please let me know

Free New Spris wrote:Hierna go ahead and act as Prime Minister in my place if I am unavailable

Alrighty. Iíll try. Schoolís (kinda) getting in the way for me too.

Areuloia wrote:

Map created by Democratic Socialist Saxony
(From largest to smallest)

1. Alderaciea area 7,652,000 sq miles

2. Hierna area 6,888,000 sq miles

3.Areuloia area 4,319,557 sq miles

4.Nalesey area 2,970,000 sq miles

5. Democratic Socialist Saxony area 1,199,198 sq miles

6. Cafalnalmas area 1,378,365 sq miles

7. Theing Stasia area 1,302,552 sq miles

8.Free New Spris area 1,038,456 sq miles

9.Albion Pacifica area 143,649 sq miles

10. Parn area 113,418 sq miles

Read factbook

So what do you guys think?

Cool. I love how Iím 60 times as large as Parn
Anyways, cool stats addition, really interested to see how this role play ends up. 🙂

I will be creating a bill later this week I will introduce it to the senate chambers as soon as I believe its ready, but I want to introduce an economic system through discord

Hierna wrote:Cool. I love how Iím 60 times as large as Parn
Anyways, cool stats addition, really interested to see how this role play ends up. 🙂

yeah you Hierna occupy a huge area and yeah I am also excited about the role play and Iím glad you like it

Hierna wrote: really interested to see how this role play ends up. 🙂

Iím glad to hear that also Hierna, Parn, UCCI and Upper Pegon Land why did you want a structured role play?

Areuloia wrote:yeah you Hierna occupy a huge area and yeah I am also excited about the role play and Iím glad you like it

Thanks

Alderaciea wrote:Iím glad to hear that also Hierna, Parn, UCCI and Upper Pegon Land why did you want a structured role play?

Oops. I meant to vote for improvised, sorry. The voting is actually 3 for structured and 7 for improvised

Hierna wrote:

Oops. I meant to vote for improvised, sorry. The voting is actually 3 for structured and 7 for improvised

ok ✅ itís cool we all make mistakes sometimes

Woo-hoo, 499 million people... so close to 500 million aaaarghhh

Forum View

Advertisement