WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Wide Vader of Lord Darth Vader
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Fattest Citizens in Imperial Galactic Empire
World Census takers tracked the sale of Cheetos and Twinkies to ascertain which nations most enjoyed the "kind bud."
As a region, Imperial Galactic Empire is ranked 9,658th in the world for Fattest Citizens.
|1.||The SUPER PRO HOTH INFANTRY of Snowtrooper||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“OH GOD OOHH GOODDD OOOOHHH GOOODDDD”|
|2.||The Reduce Alderaan crime to 0 of Grand Moff Wilhuff tarkin||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I FEEL THAT I SHOULD'VE GOTTEN MORE SCREEN TIME!”|
|3.||The Empire of Imperial probe droid||Capitalizt||“BWEEEP BWOOOORRR”|
|4.||The Wide Vader of Lord Darth Vader||Left-Leaning College State||“I find your lack of width disturbing.”|
|5.||The Empire of TIE Pilot||New York Times Democracy||“IT'S A LEGITIMATE FLIGHT SIMULATOR!”|
|6.||The Empire of General Maximillian Veers||Conservative Democracy||“The shield will be down in minutes.”|
|7.||The Scarif Imperial Army of Shoretrooper||Moralistic Democracy||“We’re just sandtroopers with premium skins and guns.”|
- : Embassy cancelled between Traveling Wilburys and Imperial Galactic Empire.
- : Embassy established between Markish Galactic Empire and Imperial Galactic Empire.
- : The Wide Vader of Lord Darth Vader agreed to construct embassies with Markish Galactic Empire.
- : The Third Galactic Empire of Markland and Newfoundland of the region Markish Galactic Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Unieae and Imperial Galactic Empire.
- : The Empire of General Maximillian Veers agreed to construct embassies with Unieae.
- : The Sami Confederation of Vest-Skandinavia of the region Unieae proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Empire of DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station departed this region for The Death Star.
- : The Empire of DS-1 Death Star Mobile Battle Station arrived from The Rejected Realms.
- : Embassy established between The Death Star and Imperial Galactic Empire.
Imperial Galactic Empire Regional Message Board
Orders are: Research a cure and eliminate zombie scum.
I do not want a repeat of the Vector incident.
Troopers, I am most pleased with your performance. The Empire is now free of infection. The Imperial Senate sends its gratitude towards your unwavering servitude and loyalty to the Empire. We may have suffered losses akin to our Rebel Scum Counterparts of the Fields of Hoth, rather than our more successful initiative at the Scarif Imperial Security Complex, but the empire will live to fight another day, to bring peace and security to this untamed Galaxy.
Ah yes, US politics.
Never gets old.
Though I wish any less international-conflict causing president would be elected this time.
Congratulations to General Maximillian Veers for being one of the Empire’s most competent soldiers.