WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: Galactic Republic, Trade Federation, The Galactic Empire, Coruscant, United Regions, Star Wars, Japan, The First Order, Cactus union, Hollow Point, The Slide Countries, United Christian Empires of the West, RAMS, Fredonia, GOOD BOIs, The International Airport, and 3 others.Compatibility, Raxulan Empire, and The Planet X.
Galactic Empire contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Disposable Incomes in Galactic Empire
The World Census calculated the average incomes of citizens after paying tax.
As a region, Galactic Empire is ranked 16,647th in the world for Highest Disposable Incomes.
|1.||The Freehold of Sarhoy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Perzys se Nesh”|
|2.||The New Coruscant Enclave of Galactic-Empire||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For a Safe and Secure Society”|
|3.||The Holy Enjoyable Dictat Regime of Jimmyjoy||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Legally Enforced Happiness”|
|4.||The Dictatorship of The Darth Vader||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Might Makes Right”|
- : The Imperial Union of States of Oneid of the region Oneid proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Disputed Territories of The unholy nation of darkness departed this region for The Legionary.
- : The Disputed Territories of The unholy nation of darkness arrived from The new axis.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and Galactic Empire.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in Galactic Empire.
- : Aspera inferi ceased to exist.
- : The Torracat Paradise of Ostrovskiy of the region Compatibility cancelled the closure of its embassy in Galactic Empire.
- : The Republic of Switz got Lazy 519 of the region Compatibility ordered the closure of its embassy in Galactic Empire.
- : The Empire of Pax Genua of the region Great Chuliu Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of East borgdillian departed this region for Communist and Socialist Faction.
Galactic Empire Regional Message Board
*floats off into the sunset*
Thanks for hosting us!
My sincere apologies for not being active over the last couple days.. looks like the geese are off again. Farewell, Imperials!
its treason then.
bruhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you where the reason i had to name myself this
Oh well, Gaiactic-Empire. Six years too late.
whats it like in this here place?