WA Delegate: The Republic of Duke nukem 2 eletric boogaloo (elected )
Founder: The Empire of Corgivale
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Fellowship of the Wyrms
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Fellowship of the Wyrms is ranked 6,029th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Republic of Duke nukem 2 eletric boogaloo||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Nukem”|
|2.||The Empire of Corgivale||New York Times Democracy||“May the people be full of determination and compassion”|
|3.||The Borderlands of Wyverneia||Corporate Bordello||“To survive the sands, we must unite!”|
|4.||The Free Land of Pow Doffies||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Mottos Are Dumb”|
|5.||The Holy Empire of New utopia 1||New York Times Democracy||“Freedom and weed”|
|6.||The Republic of Socomu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We are favonius”|
|7.||The Commonwealth of Ahila||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“This place is boring as heck”|
|8.||The Federation of Wyrm Trading Company||Capitalist Paradise||“For trading! And for all nations as Allies!”|
- : The Empire of Corgivale removed a dispatch.
- : The Empire of Corgivale added a dispatch.
- : The Federation of Wyrm Trading Company arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Dominion of Blorking departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Empire of Corgivale deleted a regional poll.
- : The Republic of Duke nukem 2 eletric boogaloo became regional WA Delegate.
- : The Empire of Corgivale tagged the region "Role Player".
- : The Empire of Corgivale tagged the region "Fantasy Tech".
- : The Empire of Corgivale tagged the region "Casual".
- : The Republic of Duke nukem 2 eletric boogaloo resigned as Vice-Delegate of Fellowship of the Wyrms.
Fellowship of the Wyrms Regional Message Board
As of today the nation of blorking will be departing to a different region.
Guys join the faction for n day it's the duke's nukes
1. Maximum height is 450 feet at the shoulder
2. Maximum weight is 250,000 tones
3. Must have some degree of realism
4. You must identify the height, weight, age, and base genome of your Kaiju to the fellowship
5. Must put an illustration of the Kaiju in the group chat
6. Kaiju trading is allowed
7. KAIJU LIMIT IS 5 SPECIMENS
Hey I exist as a trading federation for the whole region. I do not have an army, and there is a international coalition defending me, for all trade has to go through the company first. The trading company used to belong to Corgivale, but we became independent so we could get funding from more than one nation
Can I blow up your nation with cats?
They’re not really a country, and they’re protected by all the nations. All trade that countries do go through the company first
Can I blow up every other nation with cats?
Not Corgivale or wyverneia
Other than that idk