by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Dolla Holla RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Dolla holla holla

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

Most Advanced Defense Forces: 723rd Most Advanced Law Enforcement: 737th Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector: 790th+12
Nudest: 843rd Most Avoided: 915th Most Corrupt Governments: 976th Largest Black Market: 1,008th Largest Manufacturing Sector: 1,152nd Fattest Citizens: 1,284th Highest Unexpected Death Rate: 1,367th Most Devout: 1,647th Largest Mining Sector: 1,707th Most Politically Apathetic Citizens: 2,376th Most Authoritarian: 2,477th Most Armed: 2,517th
World Factbook Entry

So we were raided earlier by ThE nOrTh PaCiFiC just because we had embassies with Corrupt Dictators Confederation. It is a shame that they have resorted to attacking innocents because they can't fight their actual enemies.

If you are gonna raid us then go frick yourself.

Endorse Armans


Embassies: The International Polling Zone, The Dank Meme Alliance, Lardyland, The Great Universe, United Christian Empires of the West, fluffy squishfish, Australialia, Western Australia, Monarchist and Democratic Alliance, Knights of The Templar Order, Hollow Point, Etharia, Rohan, United Christian Empires of the East, Fredonia, Eastern Roman Empire, and 10 others.The United Empires of Carson, 1980s America, The Cormorant Pact, Right to Life, Codex Ylvus, International Debating Area, Imperial Catholic Alliance, Bus Stop, The International Airport, and The Cult of PCHS.

Tags: Casual, Conservative, Founderless, Independent, Neutral, Password, Silly, Small, Surreal, and Totalitarian.

Dolla Holla contains 6 nations, the 3,111th most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Advanced Public Transport in Dolla Holla

World Census experts captured, tagged, and released trains in order to identify which nations have the most extensive, well-funded public transportation systems.

As a region, Dolla Holla is ranked 5,031st in the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Queendom of ArmansMother Knows Best State“Three can keep a secret if two are dead.”
2.The Colony of Tri-Tri-SquirclesFather Knows Best State“Asphyxiate Slowly”
3.The Armed Republic of Square TownIron Fist Consumerists“Happiness is futile”
4.The Empire of EndScandinavian Liberal Paradise“Patience is a slow killer”
5.The Republic of RaikujsburusenceseBenevolent Dictatorship“Mission Accomplished”
6.The Dictatorship of Allergic to WaterIron Fist Consumerists“Come in peace, Leave in pieces”

Regional Happenings

More...

Dolla Holla Regional Message Board

I would advise Your Holiness to end their disgusting lives with the fire of your divine wrath. Unworthy as I am, I suggest that you demonstrate your infinite power in the form of your acolytes using Holy Hand Grenades to blow your enemies to tiny bits, in your mercy. That will undoubtedly be a sufficient sign for all those who dare question your divinity!

There is no need for smoke and mirrors when thou art truly an omnipotent god, certainly. Oh Overlord for Life, the world will gasp in awe at thy divine majesty, if it is your will!

Two different people there... They think im god. I love this nation

Square Town wrote:I would advise Your Holiness to end their disgusting lives with the fire of your divine wrath. Unworthy as I am, I suggest that you demonstrate your infinite power in the form of your acolytes using Holy Hand Grenades to blow your enemies to tiny bits, in your mercy. That will undoubtedly be a sufficient sign for all those who dare question your divinity!

There is no need for smoke and mirrors when thou art truly an omnipotent god, certainly. Oh Overlord for Life, the world will gasp in awe at thy divine majesty, if it is your will!

Two different people there... They think im god. I love this nation

uh oh
they might be in dire trouble

i have reached all-consuming economy while also maintaining stupidly low civil rights and political freedoms

Square Town wrote:i have reached all-consuming economy while also maintaining stupidly low civil rights and political freedoms

beautiful
so have i

"Dinosaur breeders have a yabba-dabba-doo gay old time in Armans."

alrighty then

I literally just outlawed women driving and it made my average lifespan go up

The nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.

an attempt was made on my life... therefore the entire country of origin of this plan must die

Allergic to Water wrote:The nation's new foreign policy of 'very disproportionate retribution' has its neighbors on edge.

an attempt was made on my life... therefore the entire country of origin of this plan must die

oh yeah i did that too
they just had a plan to shoot me and i nuked 'em all to hell

I am in the bottom 2379 countries on the planet for avg. lifespan. only 2378 to go.

Allergic to Water wrote:I am in the bottom 2379 countries on the planet for avg. lifespan. only 2378 to go.

niiiiiiice

Forum View

Advertisement