WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder of Democratic Alliance
Last WA Update:
Democratic Alliance is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in Democratic Alliance
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, Democratic Alliance is ranked 13,550th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Founder of Democratic Alliance||Anarchy||“The Center of Power, for the restoration of the People”|
- : The Ancient Republic of Magna Emerald of the region Liberal League proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Country of Life empire of the region Democratic and capytallistic union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The What Is Life of Nelson Wilbury of the region Traveling Wilburys proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Holy Democracy of The Universe World of the region The Great Universe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Democratic Alliance.
- : Crawdad republic of the region The Great Universe ordered the closure of its embassy in Democratic Alliance.
- : The Democratic Republic of Unionist Chile of the region Unionist Democratic Republics Alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Russowensland of the region Capital alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between ASEAN REGION and Democratic Alliance.
- : Miss bad life choicez of the region ASEAN REGION ordered the closure of its embassy in Democratic Alliance.
- : Washington land of the region Union of democratic nation states withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Democratic Alliance Regional Message Board
So, I want to ask: how does anyone get a government position? Through elections, appointed by the Founder etc.?
State of the Alliance
Since this region seems to be picking up steam again, I might as well go forward with the plan that I conceived last year and that is developing this region.
We have our first poll, which asks whether we should decide government positions by appointment or election. This is the Democratic Alliance after all so it is appropriate that we will decide the answer democratically. Once we concluded this poll, we will move forward from there. Expect more polls in the future, as public opinion is a hallmark of democracy.
We have a small population here, which is enough to work with, though I am curious as to how many of these are puppet nations. If you have these nations, please inform me so I can get a better census of the region.
Within the next few months or so, I plan on revising some documents and do a little bit of restructuring of this region when I have the time.
That's all I have for now. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know. Also, help your neighbors out if they are in need of assistance.
The Great French State and Imperial european state
I say elected. The name of the region says it: Democratic! The members of the region should have to get a say in policies...!
The Great French State and Aupi
Hello Liberal friends!
I, as Founder of the Union of Liberal Nations, am pleased to meet you and your regions!
Now let’s get to business. Why I contact you, is because I have a proposal: the group of (social-)liberal and leftist regions is small, and is vulnerable to bigger raider regions. That’s why I propose to unite our regions (no, I won’t force you, but if you’re interested, read on. Otherwise, just tell me that you’re not interested).
So, this is my plan:
1. Create a second nation to keep your region alive (or just contact an ULN Militia for help), and we will keep your original region alive, because we always care for regional history.
2. Tell everybody to come to our region to strenghten the ties between the regions.
3. I will help you to become part of our regional policies! Your leaders are invited to drink a cup of tea with Emperor Napoléon IX. Or join our forum!
Well, if you have suggestions, or just aren’t interested, tell me!
Emperor Napoléon IX, Emperor of The Great French State
P.S. Sorry for grammatical errors ;-)