by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Das Heiliges Romisches Reich RMB

WA Delegate: None.

Founder: Stato pontificia

Last WA Update:

Board Activity History Admin Rank

World Factbook Entry

The Holy Roman Empire (Latin:Sacrum Romanum Imperium) or HRE is created as the consequence of The Donation of Constantine which left the power to appoint the new emperor of Rome to the Papacy.

Anno Domini: 778
Current Holy Roman Emperor: Konrad I of Baiern-Munchen (coronated in 769)
Incumbent Pope: Adrian I from Stato pontificia (inaugurated in 772)



Embassies: The Embassy and Union of the Kind Ones.

Tags: Founderless, Minuscule, Monarchist, Regional Government, Religious, Role Player, and Theocratic.

Das Heiliges Romisches Reich contains 2 nations.

Today's World Census Report

The Largest Populations in Das Heiliges Romisches Reich

The following nations have the greatest number of citizens.

As a region, Das Heiliges Romisches Reich is ranked 18,034th in the world for Largest Populations.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Stand of The Thankful DeadInoffensive Centrist Democracy“The Decaying fog”
2.The Grand Duchy of Baiern-MunchenIron Fist Consumerists“God makes Rights”

Regional Happenings

More...

Das Heiliges Romisches Reich Regional Message Board

From now on, the electors (except the three Arch-chancellor) shall be stripped of administrative powers while are no longer required to be a WA member. The ruling council shall be appointed by the Emperor at every succession.

Sachsen stammherzogtum

Baiern-Munchen wrote:From now on, the electors (except the three Arch-chancellor) shall be stripped of administrative powers while are no longer required to be a WA member. The ruling council shall be appointed by the Emperor at every succession.

I object this! Saxon people shall revolt against the Emperor if he won't reinstall us as Marshal and protector of the God-graced Empire!

Lower lotharingen

Lower lotharingen

Sachsen stammherzogtum wrote:
I object this! Saxon people shall revolt against the Emperor if he won't reinstall us as Marshal and protector of the God-graced Empire!

Right! If we are given no position, we will fight for it!

Stato pontificia

Lower lotharingen wrote:Right! If we are given no position, we will fight for it!

Sachsen stammherzogtum wrote:I object this! Saxon people shall revolt against the Emperor if he won't reinstall us as Marshal and protector of the God-graced Empire!

Though I approve and sanctioned the Imperial's act, your voices shall not be silent.

Sachsen stammherzogtum wrote:I object this! Saxon people shall revolt against the Emperor if he won't reinstall us as Marshal and protector of the God-graced Empire!

Alright... The household will have seats for all of you anyway.

Stato pontificia

Baiern-Munchen wrote:Alright... The household will have seats for all of you anyway.

The God is pleased with your action.

Sachsen stammherzogtum

Baiern-Munchen wrote:Alright... The household will have seats for all of you anyway.

Ok then, my oath is still kept firm.

Stato pontificia

Pope Stephanus III, having served the God and the Church well throughout his life, has finally passed away and embarked for the last journey to the Kingdom of God. A cardinal, of a humble origin in Stato pontificia has been elected by the Cardinal College to be the next Pope serving the God in the name of Hadrianus I. Amen!

Stato pontificia wrote:Pope Stephanus III, having served the God and the Church well throughout his life, has finally passed away and embarked for the last journey to the Kingdom of God. A cardinal, of a humble origin in Stato pontificia has been elected by the Cardinal College to be the next Pope serving the God in the name of Hadrianus I. Amen!

Amen.

Union of the Kind Ones Fun Poll Event!

Month of December!

So.....sorry about that...we skipped October and November! Feel free to throw a pie at me if you wish (that’s your holiday season gift 😂)! Hopefully, everything can go back onto schedule as planned!

What is the Fun Poll this month?

What is your favorite Christmas/Winter treat?

Vote now!

page=poll/p=133426

Founders/Officers, what is the “UKO Fun Poll Event?” When you agree to construct embassies with Union of the Kind Ones, you automatically get put onto the list to be a part of the UKO Fun Poll Event which takes place every month. To opt out, or to find out more....telegram Compound Light Microscope.

Happy Holidays! ⛄️
-His Majesty 👑, King Alphonse Yusuf Spiritus I of the House Of Spiritus-Regalia, Majesty of the Realms-Monarch Of Union of the Kind Ones, Compound Light Microscope.

Forum View

Advertisement