by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Cape of Good Hope RMB

WA Delegate: The Resurrected Ancient Ruins of WonGya (elected )

Founder: The Dichromatic Mechanism of August

Last WA Update:

Board Poll Activity History Admin Rank

Most World Assembly Endorsements: 27th Most Nations: 101st Most Influential: 1,758th+2
Most Valuable International Artwork: 2,034th Largest Black Market: 2,084th
World Factbook Entry

Welcome to the Cape of Good Hope ~ Home of the Flying Dutchman

A quiet, laid-back community with no rules and no drama. Perfect for issue-players, World Assembly participants and creative roleplayers.


Information CentreRegional MapLinkDiscord ChatEmbassiesGood Hope AuthorityMilitary
Feel free to stop by and admire our rich flora, our vibrant wildlife and the iconic, beautiful, rocky and unspoiled ocean scenery.



  1. 16

    Regional Map [CGH]

    BulletinPolicy by Azulakas . 1,516 reads.

  2. 1

    Information Center [GH]

    BulletinPolicy by Emiline . 37 reads.

  3. 10

    Augustin Alliance [AA]

    BulletinPolicy by Emiline . 501 reads.

  4. 4

    Puppet Ownership

    MetaReference by Fuzy . 95 reads.

  5. 9

    Roleplay [AA]

    MetaReference by Rex Omnia . 253 reads.

  6. 31

    Role-Play Ideas

    MetaGameplay by Prybourne . 867 reads.

  7. 3

    RMB Highlights: Advice and Gameplay Q&A

    MetaGameplay by Sparanoda . 114 reads.

▼ 4 More

Embassies: Augustin Alliance, Lands End, Conch Kingdom, Ridgefield, Dawn, Narnia, Dreams of Good Hope, Right to Life, The Region That Has No Big Banks, Anteria, The Union of Democratic States, Atlantis, The Great Experiment, The Straw Hat Pirates, OmniOne, Region Name, and 4 others.Philippines, NationStates Today, Greater Middle East, and 1st Epitome United.

Tags: Casual, Enormous, Free Trade, Independent, Neutral, Role Player, and Surreal.

Regional Power: High

Cape of Good Hope contains 188 nations, the 101st most in the world.

Today's World Census Report

The Most Politically Free in Cape of Good Hope

These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.

As a region, Cape of Good Hope is ranked 14,079th in the world for Most Politically Free.

NationWA CategoryMotto
1.The Dichromatic Mechanism of AugustAnarchy“Quality over Quantity”
2.The Federation of Al-ZidumiCivil Rights Lovefest“Al-Zidumi shall live in the souls of its people”
3.The Intergalactic Federation of RoxiumLiberal Democratic Socialists“Peace and equality for all races”
4.The Resurrected Ancient Ruins of WonGyaCivil Rights Lovefest“Virtue through duty and honor”
5.The Community of Polis DemonymiasAnarchy“Black and yellow go very well together.”
6.The Dominion of 61 CygnusAnarchy“The Traveling Star”
7.The Republic of NarcineaNew York Times Democracy“Freedom of our people is key”
8.The Nation of Monde NaturelCivil Rights Lovefest“Lib€rt€, €galit€, frat€rnit€, nudit€”
9.The Dominion of BoudathNew York Times Democracy“Peace and Justice”
10.The Colony of New MaoricaLeft-wing Utopia“Freedom from Tyrants”
1234. . .1819»

Regional Poll • December Polls

The Republic of Lawithon wrote:Hi everyone this Poll will be about which topics people want to be covered in December.

Voting opened 3 days 4 hours ago and will close . Open to residents. You cannot vote as you are not logged in.

Last poll: “Hoplites Vs Good Hopers: Round 3”

Regional Happenings

More...

Cape of Good Hope Regional Message Board

Lawithon wrote:I love it are your citizens allowed military vehicles like tanks

They drive to coal mines in tank to avoid dangers of environmental pollution

Hello everyone!! I am The United States of Gondor, and yes I am based on Tolkien lore. Read my Factbook for more information! I'm glad to be here this seems like a fun region to be in, one fact about my country is that we are very scientifically advanced, and prioritize Education over everything else

United States of Gondor wrote:Hello everyone!! I am The United States of Gondor, and yes I am based on Tolkien lore. Read my Factbook for more information! I'm glad to be here this seems like a fun region to be in, one fact about my country is that we are very scientifically advanced, and prioritize Education over everything else

Gasp, it's, Gondor... the South-kingdom, the last stronghold of the Men of the West...

It is as if the Golden age never faded...

United States of Gondor wrote:Hello everyone!! I am The United States of Gondor, and yes I am based on Tolkien lore. Read my Factbook for more information! I'm glad to be here this seems like a fun region to be in, one fact about my country is that we are very scientifically advanced, and prioritize Education over everything else

Welcome to the cape my dude, here, have a pie.

WonGya wrote:Gasp, it's, Gondor... the South-kingdom, the last stronghold of the Men of the West...

It is as if the Golden age never faded...

Yesss someone finally got it!! You must be of noble blood, maybe even Elvish to know that much, I've got a puppet, Independent Rohan in the puppet storage region, and yes I would like a pie

Holy land of guns wrote:It has recently come to my attention that my country is 6th place in insurance sales which means we must be the safest and least prone to suffering

Bless The Holy Land Of Guns

Because of me you dropped to 7th 😁

Bless The Republic

United States of Gondor wrote:Yesss someone finally got it!! You must be of noble blood, maybe even Elvish to know that much, I've got a puppet, Independent Rohan in the puppet storage region, and yes I would like a pie

Yesss fellow Tolkien fans! My dad read me all the books when I was 5 or 6; gotta admit I've only had time to reread the Hobbit since then, but I've watched the movies more times than I can count.

Bearded Dragones wrote:Yesss fellow Tolkien fans! My dad read me all the books when I was 5 or 6; gotta admit I've only had time to reread the Hobbit since then, but I've watched the movies more times than I can count.

I've read Hobbit and LotR, plus seen the movies, I've also read the Silmalarion... So, that is what the lore of my nation is, I haven't seen any nation's with a Tolkien influenced lore, so I like being the first

United States of Gondor wrote:I've read Hobbit and LotR, plus seen the movies, I've also read the Silmalarion... So, that is what the lore of my nation is, I haven't seen any nation's with a Tolkien influenced lore, so I like being the first

The amount of detail and backstory he put into everything was truly astounding.

Bearded Dragones wrote:The amount of detail and backstory he put into everything was truly astounding.

Yes Tolkien is definitely the best world builder in our time, I will say Middle Earth is not my favorite place to go to, but it's right on up there. I'd love to either live in Middle Earth, journey to Narnia, get my Hogwarts acceptance letter, or join the Avengers... If literally any of those things could happen I would be happy

Forum View

Advertisement