WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: South Pacific.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Boston
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Boston is ranked 23,669th in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Kingdom of Hoivland||Anarchy||“Focus, Fides Et Victoria”|
|2.||The Colony of Torave Frakapac||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Pride and Industry”|
|3.||The Republic of Inner Reatteres||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Strength Through Freedom”|
|4.||The United Socialist States of Osnor||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Fatum Et Virtus”|
|5.||The Federation of Lower Soutals Mondruggital||Capitalist Paradise||“Peace and Justice”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of The Roxs||Anarchy||“Unity and Freedom”|
|7.||The Republic of Function-||Democratic Socialists||“FuNCtion”|
|8.||The Republic of South Jobezz Dix||Moralistic Democracy||“Pride and Industry”|
|9.||The Principality of Veraxil||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Moving towards the Future”|
|10.||The Republic of Tenocht||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
- : The Saint of Joan dArc lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Colony of Eastern New Holland departed this region for Balaslandia.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc departed this region for Shinka.
- : The Faceless Old Woman of Controlitia WA departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Empire of Jabasa departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc ejected and banned The Empire of Jabasa from the region.
- : The Empire of Jabasa arrived from The Galimulator Union.
- : The Saint of Joan dArc replaced The Free Land of Vengeance up on those who invades as WA Delegate.
- : The Sultanate of Wayu departed this region for The North Pacific.
- : The Royal Guards of Thedzos departed this region for The North Pacific.
Boston Regional Message Board
There are some really good long term residents here and those of us that have only been here less than a year but all of us care enough to put down any of the big raider groups. Boston is an interesting place and the region should reflect everything the real world Boston has to offer.
Welcome to Boston. If you are here to live in peace and support the region you are welcome to become one of us and gain citizenship
Thank you and you be pleased to see we are on our way to re-establishing Boston as a living, thriving region. There is still a presence from Artificial Solar System raiders that our Regional Officers will have to address and for the time being all newcomers are encouraged to assist in holding the line against outlaws. A full Council will be established as soon as possible. Thank you and have a nice day...
News Update from the Mayor:
Regional Ban List has been cleared and Torave Frakapac was ejected and banned as a raider
Edit: Oh dear me. Some anarchists are trashing the place again.
The Rejected Realms Army, Lone Wolves United, The Black Hawks, and those that came out of their A.S.S region are hereafter defined as domestic terrorists. Rampant suppression, outlandish posts, and making a general nuisance of themselves in the region will not be tolerated.
As The Mayor; duly elected and supported by the rest of the native population, the order for the permanent removal of anyone from these and other outlaw states - as this government deemed necessary - has been signed. Boston will not be overrun and we are not passive.
Guess we're used to having visitors. Thanks to all who decided to try to outweigh the gatecrashers.