by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Amalgamated Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .644645646647648649650. . .660661»

What's up with big region constantly moving away each months?

The Age of Utopia wrote:54 views! Not bad

I think it would be even better if someone voiced the words.

You're right, but I need to practice my English pronunciation first.

The Age of Utopia wrote:54 views! Not bad

I think it would be even better if someone voiced the words.

69 WIEWS!
But I found this jewel on my TV last sunday, and today in my reccomended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k45W7nMhvrA
(Your Voice has a fammiliar voice: Champions)
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0phB3UH8BGo

United Technocratic Nations wrote:What's up with big region constantly moving away each months?

\_(ツ)_/

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:You're right, but I need to practice my English pronunciation first.

What did you use to animate it?

Arkilandic wrote:Hello

Hello

United Technocratic Nations wrote:What's up with big region constantly moving away each months?

They do that
idk why

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:69 WIEWS!
But I found this jewel on my TV last sunday, and today in my reccomended: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k45W7nMhvrA
(Your Voice has a fammiliar voice: Champions)
Original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0phB3UH8BGo

Only the original is available in the US

The Age of Utopia wrote:Hello
They do that
idk why
Only the original is available in the US

ur not in the US?

Post self-deleted by The Age of Utopia.

Sierra Grand wrote:ur not in the US?

Only the original (the one at the bottom) is available in the US
The first link I can't access

The Age of Utopia wrote:What did you use to animate it?

Powerpoint

Neue deutsche Kaukasier wrote:Powerpoint

it was obvious to me, because i use powerpoint A LOT

The Age of Utopia wrote:

Only the original is available in the US

dashlane?
:c

I really tempted to steal Amalgamated federation debate council but voices in my head said no.[/i]

this region is quiet

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:this region is quiet

Yes,its now a ghost town

Buffalo eight times
Somebody commend this man!

United Technocratic Nations wrote:I really tempted to steal Amalgamated federation debate council but voices in my head said no.[/i]

DO NOT YOU DARE

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:this region is quiet

Zebruski wrote:Yes,its now a ghost town

It is cause of taou being inactive and zebruski being monke(ded mem)

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:Buffalo eight times
Somebody commend this man!

........
Lol

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:DO NOT YOU DARE

its just looked so defenseless...defenseless for a 13 whole hours...very precious region to add to my collection...

too bad the voices won't allow it

Billy Bob stole it first lol

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:zebruski being monke (ded mem)

Your the dead meme,monke is still a meme but E is superior.

United Technocratic Nations wrote:its just looked so defenseless...defenseless for a 13 whole hours...very precious region to add to my collection...

too bad the voices won't allow it

Billy Bob stole it first lol

KARMA

Zebruski wrote:Your the dead meme,monke is still a meme but E is superior.

sus
WAIT WUT
HOW ARE U DELEGATE NOW?????????????

Nova Zapadoslavia wrote:KARMA

Ur the Billy Bob aren't you? >:(

Nova Zapadoslavia wrote:

WAIT WUT
HOW ARE U DELEGATE NOW?????????????

better then Tofu lol

Nova Zapadoslavia wrote:KARMA
sus
WAIT WUT
HOW ARE U DELEGATE NOW?????????????

GRHB is committing a crime
That's why

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:DO NOT YOU DARE
It is cause of taou being inactive and zebruski being monke(ded mem)
........
Lol

I'm actually not that inactive
I don't respond unless someone posts first usually
Although I didn't have enough time yesterday to log on

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:Buffalo eight times
Somebody commend this man!

Sure I'll condemn him lol

United Technocratic Nations wrote:Ur the Billy Bob aren't you? >:(

Nope
NWT's neighbor

The Age of Utopia wrote:GRHB is committing a crime
That's why

The Age of Utopia wrote:

I'm actually not that inactive
I don't respond unless someone posts first usually
Although I didn't have enough time yesterday to log on

Oooooh

The Age of Utopia wrote:Sure I'll condemn him lol

XD

Nova Zapadoslavia wrote:Nope
NWT's neighbor

I now angery >>><:<((( *insert amger hrer*

«12. . .644645646647648649650. . .660661»

Advertisement