WA Delegate: None.
Last WA Update:
Embassies: The Commonwealth of Crowns, Right to Life, The Grand Imperial Alliance, The Crown Federation of Recon, Union of Nationalists, Austro Hungarian Empire, Mitteleuropa, The Holy Roman Empire, Despotic Europe, United Imperial Union, Avadam Inn, The Bar on the corner of every region, Hollow Point, The Great Universe, Farkasfalka, United Fascist Workers Association, and 4 others.Roman Byzantine Union, Bus Stop, The Moderate Alliance, and New Reich of Bunicken.
Alliance of Absolute Monarchs contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Average in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs
World Census staff took time out to pay tribute to those most overlooked of nations: the determinedly average.
As a region, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs is ranked 16,614th in the world for Most Average.
|1.||The Republic of Zero Reasons||Left-Leaning College State||“From Many, One”|
|2.||The Empire of Delvleetinen||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Pride and Industry”|
- : The Empire of Numerous Currencies of the region Genua proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between SECFanatics and Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : The Lights Went Out of Jakker City of the region SECFanatics ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : Pyongson of the region Naciones unidas por la libertad proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Vexillographer March of Pinicada of the region The Great Monarchical Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Potatoist Republic of Togekiss Federation of the region Despotic Europe cancelled the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : Lord terrorizer of spammers of the region Despotic Europe ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : The Prince Bishopric of Fallshire of the region The Greater Imperial Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dual Kingdom of Osberg-Thitania of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns cancelled the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
- : The Hogwarts Castle of Harry Potter of the region The Commonwealth of Crowns ordered the closure of its embassy in Alliance of Absolute Monarchs.
Alliance of Absolute Monarchs Regional Message Board
Hello to you
How's it going?
I'm out of ideas.
I've relocated to a new home, and I'd hope to see many of you again either in my new region or in places that we encounter in the future. Thank you for having me as your Emperor for over 2 years, but I feel as if I can no longer be what the alliance needs to be successful, as my reign has seen the region pretty much die. Farewell.
If anyone around still cares, to select a new Emperor, you guys have to vote. WA members get an additional vote, and anybody that is a cardinal (which I think only applies to Jordan Pitts anymore) get an additional vote as well, for a maximum of three votes, if one is both WA and Cardinal. Everyone else gets one vote. Whoever wins that election is the new Emperor.
I bid you all adieu, it's been a pleasure serving a cardinal.
Greetings and salutations!
The Shadow Cult of Jocospor will be on holiday from January 1st to February 1st of 2020, and as such will be unavailable for contact during this time.
Should you have any business to conduct with the CCD, please go through the Foreign Office during this time.
THE CONFEDERATION BULLET
an imprint of Confederation of Corrupt Dictators
"All the gos' - and fast!"
30th December, 2019.
VOCRYAE: The heart of the Confederation, The Shadow Cult of Jocospor, will be absent from NationStates from January 1st to February 1st 2020.
The move comes after a particularly taxing series of months for the Imperial Empire. "Administrative systems require revising in the wake of the Second Jocospite Civil War," one spokesman said.
Some have criticised His Excellency Murdoch Kellner, who has only just been appointed 8th Viceroy of the Confederation. "Surely he doesn't need a break just yet?" a Valeroxian janitor exclaimed.
In light of Kellner's absence, Imperial Law mandates that the Chancellor of the Supreme Judiciary take over operations of the Confederation. Consequently, Depackya's Aleksandr Ivanov will serve temporarily as Acting-Viceroy.
The Imperial Empire is confident that the Confederation will continue to prosper in its absence.
Kellner: "I will be leaving many instructions for my Supreme Council to act upon."
In this month of relief, the Imperial Empire will also be turning its attentions to locating a legitimate candidate for the Imperial Throne.
"I look forward to reestablishing the Seuiwerd line," said Rogger Wolfe, Jocospor's first Regent. "Somehow."
Confederation nations wishing to contact the Imperial Empire during its absence should do so via the Supreme Council. Unless in the event of a regional emergency, the Imperial Empire will have no dealings on NationStates.
Wolfe and his family have confirmed that they will be remaining in Vocryae. Kellner and his wife, Audrey, will be holidaying by the beach in Tosselton.
HAIL THE CONFEDERATION!
Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!
Hail the Confederation!
Embassies between our regions have been scheduled for closure. Please view the enclosed dispatch for our reasoning behind this decision:
Hail the Confederation!