WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of MarineBR8
Last WA Update:
Today's World Census Report
The Most Valuable International Artwork in 1000 Islands
Some nations attempt to collect signature artworks of other nations, developing collections known as "decks." The World Census has estimated their value.
As a region, 1000 Islands is ranked 4,554th in the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
|1.||The Theocracy of Mavalla||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Goddess Xaryssa forever”|
|2.||The Republic of Marinebr5||Anarchy||“Motto”|
|3.||The Republic of Marinebr1||Anarchy||“Motto”|
|4.||The Republic of Marinebr6||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Motto”|
|5.||The Republic of Marinebr3||Anarchy||“Motto”|
|6.||The Republic of Marinebr4||Anarchy||“Motto”|
|7.||The Republic of MarineBR8||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Yeah, whatever.”|
|8.||The Republic of Marinebr2||Anarchy||“Motto”|
|9.||The Republic of Marinebr7||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Motto”|
- : Embassy cancelled between The Embassy and 1000 Islands.
- : The United Kingdom of Spike Wilbury of the region The Embassy ordered the closure of its embassy in 1000 Islands.
- : The Most Serene Republic of Bavland of the region Jack region proposed constructing embassies.
- : Meatonialand ceased to exist.
- : Salshe departed this region for Thaecia.
- : Salshe arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Marinebr7 arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Republic of Marinebr6 arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Republic of Marinebr4 arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Republic of Marinebr5 arrived from The West Pacific.
1000 Islands Regional Message Board