by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .1718192021222324»

Willkommen to Qasifya and Shourhiel!

Neu Engollon, Shourhiel, and Qasifya

Post self-deleted by Austrakia.

Bienvenido!

Welcome to Shourhiel
& Qasifya!!

Shourhiel and Qasifya

Welcome Qasifya and Shourhiel!

Teremara Caretaker and Shourhiel

Welcome neighbor and Shourhiel!

Teremara Caretaker and Shourhiel

Reino do Brazil wrote:Back hello to you all

Welcome back, Reino!

Reino do Brazil wrote:Back hello to you all

Welcome back, buddy! Can you please endorse me for WAD?
Thanks!

Reino do Brazil wrote:Back hello to you all

Welcome!

Reino do Brazil wrote:Back hello to you all

Vecino! Bienvenido de nuevo!

Monforte is back. Cheers to everyone

Monforte wrote:Monforte is back. Cheers to everyone

Also welcome to Beloura!

Beloura and San Rosito

Bienvenido Beloura and Monforte!

Neu Engollon, Monforte, and Beloura

Willkommen Beloura and Monforte!

Neu Engollon, Monforte, and Beloura

Bienvenue!

Neu Engollon, Monforte, Beloura, and San Rosito

كلكم محكوم عليهم بالفشل

Qasifya wrote:كلكم محكوم عليهم بالفشل

What's this terrorist sh*t above me, Scoob?

Gragastavia wrote:What's this terrorist sh*t above me, Scoob?

Well, you're one to talk!

South Gragastavia wrote:Well, you're one to talk!

no u

Gragastavia wrote:What's this terrorist sh*t above me, Scoob?

Please translate

Reino do Brazil wrote:Please translate

Not sure if you meant Grag or Qasifya's post, which in effect said, "You are all doomed", in Arabic.
Gragastavia's post, I thought, was pretty straight forward in response.

Teremara Caretaker wrote:Not sure if you meant Grag or Qasifya's post, which in effect said, "You are all doomed", in Arabic.
Gragastavia's post, I thought, was pretty straight forward in response.

I meant the Arabic post. Not sure if he or her was trying to be chic by writing in Arabic but if that was the case, it was not.

Reino do Brazil wrote:I meant the Arabic post. Not sure if he or her was trying to be chic by writing in Arabic but if that was the case, it was not.

It's an Arabic nation. You don't have an issue with that, do you?

Qasifya wrote:It's an Arabic nation. You don't have an issue with that, do you?

Of course not. Just eager to understand what's being written.

«12. . .1718192021222324»

Advertisement