by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Seblaria Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .6364656667686970»

Cucumber Lands wrote:ah yes just remembering why i play ns
https://imgur.com/a/doWJuDm

Oh yes

Cucumber Lands wrote:ah yes just remembering why i play ns
https://imgur.com/a/doWJuDm

Oh and when alnobia had an executive founder and the password was potatoduck69 and i guessed it while arguing with pvr and hfhbsd and chaos begun
mods pls no its deleted and the password was changed anyway

Cucumber Lands wrote:Oh and when alnobia had an executive founder and the password was potatoduck69
mods pls no its deleted and the password was changed anyway

"PotatoDuck666", to be precise.

The seblarians have no legitimate right to quack the governance of the Ducks, since the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it. Since this is is a potato circumstance that normal laws could not have forseen, currently ducks of Alnobia derive the complete right to nuke when and how Alnobian appointments happen, because, as stated earlier, the Duck government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it and are under its wings.

By this general principle of the source of authority, The Ducks will be taking the next week to destroy all laws and democracy. If the seblarians want reconciliation and a hand to reconstruction and undemocratic behavior, they are free to move back.
QUACK!!

Northern astra

Yankeedomland wrote:The seblarians have no legitimate right to dictate the governance of Alnobia, since the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who reside in it. Since this is is an abnormal circumstance that normal laws could not have forseen, currently residents of Alnobia derive the complete right to dictate when and how Alnobian elections happen, because, as stated earlier, the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who reside in it and are under its rule.

By this general principle of the source of authority, Alnobia will be taking the next week to repeal laws and restructure. If the seblarians want reconciliation and a hand to reconstruction and elections, they are free to move back.

If that is what Alnobia is doing, we want no part in it!

Yankeedomland wrote:The seblarians have no legitimate right to dictate the governance of Alnobia, since the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who reside in it. Since this is is an abnormal circumstance that normal laws could not have forseen, currently residents of Alnobia derive the complete right to dictate when and how Alnobian elections happen, because, as stated earlier, the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who reside in it and are under its rule.

By this general principle of the source of authority, Alnobia will be taking the next week to repeal laws and restructure. If the seblarians want reconciliation and a hand to reconstruction and elections, they are free to move back.

oh no
i know what i have to do

hire a botnet and create 5K puppets that spam the logs and chat

mods its a joke ok :)

Potato Valley Region wrote:If that is what Alnobia is doing, we want no part in it!

then come back and we can have an election to decibe what alnobia should do!

Yankeedomland wrote:The seblarians have no legitimate right to quack the governance of the Ducks, since the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it. Since this is is a potato circumstance that normal laws could not have forseen, currently ducks of Alnobia derive the complete right to nuke when and how Alnobian appointments happen, because, as stated earlier, the Duck government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it and are under its wings.

By this general principle of the source of authority, The Ducks will be taking the next week to destroy all laws and democracy. If the seblarians want reconciliation and a hand to reconstruction and undemocratic behavior, they are free to move back.
QUACK!!

This is edited post. None of this is what they actually said.

Potato Valley Region wrote:This is edited post. None of this is what they actually said.

i love this and i need to add this to keyword replacement software so everything on my computer looks liek this

We want reconciliation just as much as you do. We also want to have a say in how the region we reside in is governed. If you come back to Alnobia, then we can work together. If you don't want to, then let us govern our own region!

Yankeedomland wrote:The seblarians have no legitimate right to quack the governance of the Ducks, since the Alnobian government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it. Since this is is a potato circumstance that normal laws could not have forseen, currently ducks of Alnobia derive the complete right to nuke when and how Alnobian appointments happen, because, as stated earlier, the Duck government derives its legitimacy only from those who fly in it and are under its wings.
By this general principle of the source of authority, The Ducks will be taking the next week to destroy all laws and democracy. If the seblarians want reconciliation and a hand to reconstruction and undemocratic behavior, they are free to move back.
QUACK!!

Potato Valley Region wrote:This is edited post. None of this is what they actually said.

You're wrong, because of the "Edit Post" function.

Yankeedomland wrote:We want potatoes just as much as you do. We also want to have a say in how the region we reside in is quacked. If you come back to Alnobia, then we can quack together. If you don't want to, then let us rule with an iron fist our own ducks!
QUACK!

This is an edited post. The author didn't actually say/mean any of this.

Hfhbsd wrote:You're wrong, because of the "Edit Post" function.

Oops, well now it is.

Potato Valley Region wrote:This is an edited post. The author didn't actually say/mean any of this.

If you want to reply to the actual post, please do, i'm interest to hear your thoughts.

Yankeedomland wrote:If you want to reply to the actual post, please do, i'm interest to hear your thoughts.

My actual thoughts: Quack!!

Yankeedomland wrote:We want reconciliation just as much as you do. We also want to have a say in how the region we reside in is governed. If you come back to Alnobia, then we can work together. If you don't want to, then let us govern our own region!

And techincally, we still have citizenship.
Let's put the quoted post another way "Hey, if you stop protesting, we promise that we're going to give mostly you what you want, as long as it's reasonable!"

Potato Valley Region wrote:My actual thoughts: Quack!!

Honk!

Hfhbsd wrote:And techincally, we still have citizenship.
Let's put the quoted post another way "Hey, if you stop protesting, we promise that we're going to give mostly you what you want, as long as it's reasonable!"

I do not care if you are still a citizen. We are going to govern our region how we would like to.

Yankeedomland wrote:I do not care if you are still a citizen. We are going to govern our region how we would like to.

ooooooh did you hear that the new alnobian leader doesnt care about his citizens oooooooooh
wait a minute you are the actual alnobian leader now, under the law that was never actually confirmed to be accurate and applicable.
is being pres fun

Hfhbsd, New Eberron, Northern astra, and Potato Valley Region

Here is the revised citizenship act:

Introduction
Currently, Alnobian citizenship has serious loophole issues. This Act is proposed to remedy the situation.

Immediate Effects
When this Act is enacted, all WA members residing in Alnobia will automatically become citizens, and previous citizens residing in a foreign region will immediately lose citizenship.

Requirements for Full Citizenship

To be an Alnobian citizen, you must:

be a WA member

be a resident of Alnobia

have resided in Alnobia for at least two weeks OR have resided in Alnobia for at least one week and have partial citizenship

If a citizen leaves Alnobia out of their own free will, with no clear date of return and not for the purpose of regional liberation, their citizenship is terminated.

Requirements for Active Citizenship

Citizens are encouraged to maintain their status as active citizens.

An active citizen:

has endorsed 3/4 or more of the region's WA member nations (rounding up to the nearest whole nation)

has endorsed the WA delegate

has posted on the RMB or voted in a regional poll at least once in the last seven days

Partial Citizenship
Alnobia acknowledges residents' dual citizenship in other regions.

To gain partial citizenship in Alnobia, you must:

be a WA member nation

reside in a region with an embassy in Alnobia

telegram the Minister of the Exterior expressing your desire for citizenship

have a puppet that resides in Alnobia

As a non-resident of Alnobia, it is impossible for you to:

be an active citizen and gain the rights exclusive to active citizens

vote in government polls that take place in Alnobia, including the Presidential election

Rights of Residents

Residents have the rights to vote in polls without government content (also known as "joke polls"). They also have the right to promote their favorite candidates and policies on the RMB and in telegrams.

Rights of Full Citizens

Citizens have all the rights of residents. Additionally, they have the right to vote in polls that contain government-related content, the right to hold office, and the right to propose legislation as detailed in the Polling Reform Act. They cannot vote in polls that began before they had citizenship.

Rights of Active Citizens

Active citizens have all the rights of residents and citizens, as well as the right to run for office.

Read factbook

Under this act, all citizens residing in a foreign region will have their citizenship immediately terminated. Poll will be up in Alnobia soon. Please consider negotiations and agreement before we go through with act.

Yankeedomland wrote:I do not care if you are still a citizen. We are going to govern our region how we would like to.

"Your region?" We founded Alnobia together, Catopia and Seblaria united. If you're trying to break everything we've built together, against everything you said right after we moved, about working together to make Alnobia better, why? Also btw it's kind of important for a leader (even one undemocratically elected, like you) to care about its citizens. Otherwise protests happen, like what we're doing now.

Cucumber Lands wrote:ooooooh did you hear that the new alnobian leader doesnt care about his citizens oooooooooh
wait a minute you are the actual alnobian leader now, under the law that was never actually confirmed to be accurate and applicable.
is being pres fun

Ooooo did you hear half the government of Alnobia resigned and fled to a foreign region but still wants to govern.

Yankeedomland wrote:Here is the revised citizenship act:

Introduction
Currently, Alnobian citizenship has serious loophole issues. This Act is proposed to remedy the situation.

Immediate Effects
When this Act is enacted, all WA members residing in Alnobia will automatically become citizens, and previous citizens residing in a foreign region will immediately lose citizenship.

Requirements for Full Citizenship

To be an Alnobian citizen, you must:

be a WA member

be a resident of Alnobia

have resided in Alnobia for at least two weeks OR have resided in Alnobia for at least one week and have partial citizenship

If a citizen leaves Alnobia out of their own free will, with no clear date of return and not for the purpose of regional liberation, their citizenship is terminated.

Requirements for Active Citizenship

Citizens are encouraged to maintain their status as active citizens.

An active citizen:

has endorsed 3/4 or more of the region's WA member nations (rounding up to the nearest whole nation)

has endorsed the WA delegate

has posted on the RMB or voted in a regional poll at least once in the last seven days

Partial Citizenship
Alnobia acknowledges residents' dual citizenship in other regions.

To gain partial citizenship in Alnobia, you must:

be a WA member nation

reside in a region with an embassy in Alnobia

telegram the Minister of the Exterior expressing your desire for citizenship

have a puppet that resides in Alnobia

As a non-resident of Alnobia, it is impossible for you to:

be an active citizen and gain the rights exclusive to active citizens

vote in government polls that take place in Alnobia, including the Presidential election

Rights of Residents

Residents have the rights to vote in polls without government content (also known as "joke polls"). They also have the right to promote their favorite candidates and policies on the RMB and in telegrams.

Rights of Full Citizens

Citizens have all the rights of residents. Additionally, they have the right to vote in polls that contain government-related content, the right to hold office, and the right to propose legislation as detailed in the Polling Reform Act. They cannot vote in polls that began before they had citizenship.

Rights of Active Citizens

Active citizens have all the rights of residents and citizens, as well as the right to run for office.

Read factbook

Under this act, all citizens residing in a foreign region will have their citizenship immediately terminated. Poll will be up in Alnobia soon. Please consider negotiations and agreement before we go through with act.

If you want to have your own region, which it seems like is true, because you're excluding half the people, move back to Catopia and let Alnobia CTE.

Yankeedomland wrote:Here is the revised citizenship act:

Introduction
Currently, Alnobian citizenship has serious loophole issues. This Act is proposed to remedy the situation.

Immediate Effects
When this Act is enacted, all WA members residing in Alnobia will automatically become citizens, and previous citizens residing in a foreign region will immediately lose citizenship.

Requirements for Full Citizenship

To be an Alnobian citizen, you must:

be a WA member

be a resident of Alnobia

have resided in Alnobia for at least two weeks OR have resided in Alnobia for at least one week and have partial citizenship

If a citizen leaves Alnobia out of their own free will, with no clear date of return and not for the purpose of regional liberation, their citizenship is terminated.

Requirements for Active Citizenship

Citizens are encouraged to maintain their status as active citizens.

An active citizen:

has endorsed 3/4 or more of the region's WA member nations (rounding up to the nearest whole nation)

has endorsed the WA delegate

has posted on the RMB or voted in a regional poll at least once in the last seven days

Partial Citizenship
Alnobia acknowledges residents' dual citizenship in other regions.

To gain partial citizenship in Alnobia, you must:

be a WA member nation

reside in a region with an embassy in Alnobia

telegram the Minister of the Exterior expressing your desire for citizenship

have a puppet that resides in Alnobia

As a non-resident of Alnobia, it is impossible for you to:

be an active citizen and gain the rights exclusive to active citizens

vote in government polls that take place in Alnobia, including the Presidential election

Rights of Residents

Residents have the rights to vote in polls without government content (also known as "joke polls"). They also have the right to promote their favorite candidates and policies on the RMB and in telegrams.

Rights of Full Citizens

Citizens have all the rights of residents. Additionally, they have the right to vote in polls that contain government-related content, the right to hold office, and the right to propose legislation as detailed in the Polling Reform Act. They cannot vote in polls that began before they had citizenship.

Rights of Active Citizens

Active citizens have all the rights of residents and citizens, as well as the right to run for office.

Read factbook

Under this act, all citizens residing in a foreign region will have their citizenship immediately terminated. Poll will be up in Alnobia soon. Please consider negotiations and agreement before we go through with act.

Wow, most of it's directly copied and pasted from Northern astra's Alnobian Citizenship Act.

New Eberron, Northern astra, and Potato Valley Region

New Eberron wrote:"Your region?" We founded Alnobia together, Catopia and Seblaria united. If you're trying to break everything we've built together, against everything you said right after we moved, about working together to make Alnobia better, why? Also btw it's kind of important for a leader (even one undemocratically elected, like you) to care about its citizens. Otherwise protests happen, like what we're doing now.

Here's the thing dude. You guys left out of your own free will. We alnobians reserve the right to govern our region. Even after you left, you still wished to dictate over our affairs. We want reconciliation. You guys refuse to move back, so we are holding our elections, and then, even though it is you who refuses to move back and work together, you get mad! We want to govern our region, so we are instituting this act. What do you want? To govern over a region that you dont want to be a part of?? Give me a break! This is absurd.

«12. . .6364656667686970»

Advertisement