by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

NationStatesHolics Anonymous Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .171819202122»

Molch wrote:Do you remember that nation at the very beginning of this region... It suicided by spamming and insulting in a gay themed region. Surely that is not the just way to break with NationStates...

Anyway, I'm actually also at peace with NS itself. I'm just not totally at peace with the fact that I am here. Bu we know that it isn't the game that is to blame, as we surely established earlier. If I wasn't here, I likely would be elsewhere, just not where I actually should spend my free time.

Iíve decided I find it quite soothing. Itís under control.

I do remember that nation, but when I leave NationStates, I want it to be my choice (or the grim reaperís). :)

Pictou wrote:Iíve decided I find it quite soothing. Itís under control.

I do remember that nation, but when I leave NationStates, I want it to be my choice (or the grim reaperís). :)

Soothing, hehe.

If you don't miss the time spent here elsewhere, then all is good, I guess. Yes.

Thinking about the suicide nation now, I can't imagine that it was seeking an emergency exit from this game. I rather think it already made the choice that NationStates isn't the place it wants to continue to be online. Triggering the deletion by the mods, was just like slamming the door behind it, and then blow up the whole building. So it abused the situation. That's of course solely an insinuation, and nobody will care about it.

Molch wrote:Soothing, hehe.

If you don't miss the time spent here elsewhere, then all is good, I guess. Yes.

Thinking about the suicide nation now, I can't imagine that it was seeking an emergency exit from this game. I rather think it already made the choice that NationStates isn't the place it wants to continue to be online. Triggering the deletion by the mods, was just like slamming the door behind it, and then blow up the whole building. So it abused the situation. That's of course solely an insinuation, and nobody will care about it.

Personally, I also find is soothing to be able to return to this region.

Greetings from MirrorWorld!

Mirror World wrote:Greetings from MirrorWorld!

Welcome! It is always nice to have visitors from our embassy regions. What is happening in Mirror World?

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:Welcome! It is always nice to have visitors from our embassy regions. What is happening in Mirror World?

We are just starting the region with a big new map.

Mirror World wrote:We are just starting the region with a big new map.

Is perhaps your regionís name taken from the ďMirror UniverseĒ in Star Trek lore?

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:Is perhaps your regionís name taken from the ďMirror UniverseĒ in Star Trek lore?

Never thought about that, but as all we do here in NS is alternate history, thats a good comparison.

I have come back.

Naildor wrote:I have come back.

Welcome back.

Naildor wrote:I have come back.

Welcome! Where have you been?

Hello hello ... December already. All well?

Pictou wrote:Hello hello ... December already. All well?

Okay... For you?

Pictou wrote:Hello hello ... December already. All well?

Molch wrote:Okay... For you?

All well for me as well. Pandemic still raging, but I have been lucky.

Roaming in the Gloaming wrote:All well for me as well. Pandemic still raging, but I have been lucky.

Do you think 2021 will be worse than 2020?

Nister wrote:Do you think 2021 will be worse than 2020?

I really donít think it can be worse now that a vaccine is available. The recovery might happen very slowly, but things will improve.

Nister wrote:Do you think 2021 will be worse than 2020?

It better be !!!

Post self-deleted by Nister.

Pictou wrote:It better be !!!

yea

Two days into 2021 now. Doesnít seem much different. Still, happy New Year folks.

Pictou wrote:Two days into 2021 now. Doesnít seem much different. Still, happy New Year folks.

Happy New Year to you too!
Just waiting for the pandemic to subside...

Warm Regards, From: The Union Assembly

"Looks like our embassy has been established! We love to hear more about this region! Thanks for making an embassy with us!"
- Minister of Abroad, Yen Chuangi

Visit more here : The Union Assembly Troops | Female Wings | Workers Wing | Storage For Life

Enjoy your day :)

So many embassies !

The Greater China wrote:Warm Regards, From: The Union Assembly

"Looks like our embassy has been established! We love to hear more about this region! Thanks for making an embassy with us!"
- Minister of Abroad, Yen Chuangi

Visit more here : The Union Assembly Troops | Female Wings | Workers Wing | Storage For Life

Enjoy your day :)

Welcome! We are pleased to have an embassy with your region. Your nations are welcome to post here anytime.

Pictou wrote:So many embassies !


Isnít it wonderful!

Urum wrote:Hi.

Hello! Please tell us more about Mysterious Industry. What does your regionís name signify?

«12. . .171819202122»

Advertisement