by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Dixie Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .36373839404142. . .4546»

Masonwoods wrote:Mustíve been a while ago then, only region I caused trouble in was Cyngland and they deserved it. Which were given back upon swearing an oath of loyalty.

Wrong it was given back after reconstruction

Dixie wrote:Speaking as a Southerner, Johnson was kinda the worst of both worlds.

Not loyal enough to his state and Dixie to join the Confederacy and fight for independence, but not loyal enough to Lincoln and his party to advance their causes when he was thrust into power.

Pro-slavery in a party of abolition, then he was ok with Emancipation as long as it didn't affect *his* state, then decided to support it as part of his political career. But at the same time he hated slaves, told a bunch of former slaves that visited the White House that they should move to another country, and opposed their gaining citizenship. He was ok with pardoning some Confederates at first, but his resentment of the aristocracy led him to initially refrain from pardoning generals and members of the CSA government.

Then after long-opposing the aristocracy, he started letting them have their lands back and letting them return to power if they came to him personally to ask.

If anything he just drew out reconstruction and guaranteed years of racial strife. It's really no wonder his term was a mess. He had some delusion that by being stubborn enough with everyone North and South he could make the United States the way they were before the war.

That's fair. I still say Johnsons presidential term was a good thing for the south tho.

Beautiful friend wrote:Could you even say that Johnson ever was formally a member of Lincoln's party though? He lived and died a Jacksonian, and moreover, when he was on the ticket, he never called himself a Republican.

Reconstruction policy was obviously necessary; any alternative would have killed the Union at the hour of its victory. Whether individual aspects could have been managed better is a different question.

The South was dominated before the war by slave-owner aristocrats. They obviously weren't a majority of the population or even close.
_

Anyone have any particular good reads about the Civil War era or about individual personalities? Read a biography of PGT Beauregard last year that I really enjoyed, have a Davis biography sitting on my shelf, and I'm currently reading a study/history of the 14th amendment. My issue is that I haven't found (partially because I haven't looked) for a "consensus" biography of Lee. I don't want to read a hagiography, but I'm worried that anything too modern will veer on a sorta lame attempt at idol-destruction.

I'm fortunate enough too own a history textbook that's over 100 years old. It dosent have a entire biography of Lee, but if you want I'll take some pictures of its civil war section and find a place to post them where you can read it.

Beautiful friend

The Ghost Of General Lee wrote:

I'm fortunate enough too own a history textbook that's over 100 years old. It dosent have a entire biography of Lee, but if you want I'll take some pictures of its civil war section and find a place to post them where you can read it.

Damn, that's actually pretty cool. If you get the chance to, I'd really like to see it. Where was it written for?

Beautiful friend wrote:Damn, that's actually pretty cool. If you get the chance to, I'd really like to see it. Where was it written for?

Its titled "history of the united states" by Bourne and Benton. And was published by ēDēCēHeath &Coē It was originally written for 8th grade United States history class. The writing on the side mark's it as being from the city of Waynesboro, Virginia. It's from sometime in between the end of WW1 and WW2. Because it ends with ww1 and calls it "the great war" and "the world war" which are both names that were used for it back before the had another even deadlier world war.

Its honestly amazing the type of stuff you can find in a thrift store, that book only cost me $35 and it would have been cheaper if the cashier didnt jack up the price after recognizing what it was.

Republic of Dixie wrote:Well as for Texas, Biden is like botulism in your canned soup. I do know that he is not in the White House and actually not the President. Despite his actions filmed at a Castle Rock studios in California, he is allowed to have some play time. The fact that 25,000 troops still lock down DC is telling truth we are under military rule while the government sorts out the election fraud. Fact is Trump won 49 states with 115 million votes NY is the only one narrowly went for Biden. Trump decided to step down and work with military running the country until the Constitution of 1870 is fully enacted. The inauguration date is originally March 4. Biden doesn't have the codes, denied Pentagon access, no AirForce One he is literally a man put in our our government by foreign power essentially a take over much like the South experienced. The military is by constitution 1870 required to intervene in those events thus the fencing off of DC. The flag tells it... look at he gold fringe around the flag...it is required when we are under military rule... they all have it now, behind Trump and Biden but he has folded it back in some scenes you can tell so don't be fooled...he is not the president and will be arrested in days ahead for treason. This I know ;) Trump will be the 19th President or the 1st President of the New Republic. The crisis staged scenes and this media is all fabricated. They aren't reporting anything that is truly happening but all these major changes the corporate i.e. Amazon, world leaders stepping down, actors MIA, is all for a much more serious reasons than to spend time with family... we were in lock down and you spent time with family. Texas is running full force with Texit and will likely be voting for secession in Nov. at which timeline has exit mid 2022. full on media ads in Texas but the rest don't know. This may all seem a bit shocking to some but it's all very real and the news you see is nothing more that buying time...until the public can begin to understand the level of corruption we have been under. Lots of changes are on the way. I don't say things I haven't proven myself and some helpful insight from a couple sources close to the top that are friends. It's a great day in Dixie...with great days ahead *after some bumps :)

All you have to do is keep pushing the dates out. If it didn't occur on March 4, get a future date. Here is the actually what is going on. Qanon had been hacked by Antifa and they had been sending out messages that have been unauthentic, that is why. Trump is actually the President but because of national unrest made it to look like Joe Biden won a rigged election. The puppet Biden sits and talks but Trump is actually running the joint.

Update March 20 is March 20 is the day that Donald Trump will become the President of the United States, officially. You saw how the Pope was in Iraq. That is part of the plan.

william mahone made headlines thats nice

Black Men wrote:Would it had been different if Lee had Jackson at Gettysburg? Stonewall was the only man that understood Lee completely.

It would be. They wouldíve probably won Gettysburg if Jackson was there

Confederation the South wrote:ok than socialism

Ok

Confederation the South wrote:william mahone made headlines thats nice

Wdym?
Cus Iím William mahone

Why am I not an officer?

Confederate-Amurica wrote:Wdym?
Cus Iím William mahone

william mahone the actual general made headlines in Missouri

Confederate-Amurica wrote:Wdym?
Cus Iím William mahone

I belive you region has been raided. Kinda weird they made a recruitment telegram the factbook entry tho.

Black Men wrote:All you have to do is keep pushing the dates out. If it didn't occur on March 4, get a future date. Here is the actually what is going on. Qanon had been hacked by Antifa and they had been sending out messages that have been unauthentic, that is why. Trump is actually the President but because of national unrest made it to look like Joe Biden won a rigged election. The puppet Biden sits and talks but Trump is actually running the joint.

Update March 20 is March 20 is the day that Donald Trump will become the President of the United States, officially. You saw how the Pope was in Iraq. That is part of the plan.

are you serious ? or are you mocking him ?

Confederation the South wrote:And voting rights were taken from all confederate veterans

honestly If I had been alive at the time and had what happened to my ancestors Family. Happened to mine I would never had Viewed the United States as my "Country" after the war, nor would I have Pledged Allegiance to the Feds. I would have Went West and probably joined a Gang similar to the James Gang. and If I had Survived and Had Sons I would of Instilled a Hatred of the Federals and the Blue Bellied Bastards. and id Hope that when WW1 came around that They Would Refuse to Fight for the Same government that burnt down the Family Farm and Raped and killed their Aunt that they never had the chance to meet.

I am surprised that Any Southern Man volunteered to Fight in WW1 as at the Time of WW1 Less time has Passed since the Civil War then the Time that Passed since Vietnam

Confederation of American-States wrote:honestly If I had been alive at the time and had what happened to my ancestors Family. Happened to mine I would never had Viewed the United States as my "Country" after the war, nor would I have Pledged Allegiance to the Feds. I would have Went West and probably joined a Gang similar to the James Gang. and If I had Survived and Had Sons I would of Instilled a Hatred of the Federals and the Blue Bellied Bastards. and id Hope that when WW1 came around that They Would Refuse to Fight for the Same government that burnt down the Family Farm and Raped and killed their Aunt that they never had the chance to meet.

I am surprised that Any Southern Man volunteered to Fight in WW1 as at the Time of WW1 Less time has Passed since the Civil War then the Time that Passed since Vietnam

Hell, I can't even Imagine How a Southern Civil war Veteran or His Son could put on the Blue Yankee Uniform with out Feeling an Unbearable Sense of Self Hatred and Shame

Confederation of American-States wrote:honestly If I had been alive at the time and had what happened to my ancestors Family. Happened to mine I would never had Viewed the United States as my "Country" after the war, nor would I have Pledged Allegiance to the Feds. I would have Went West and probably joined a Gang similar to the James Gang. and If I had Survived and Had Sons I would of Instilled a Hatred of the Federals and the Blue Bellied Bastards. and id Hope that when WW1 came around that They Would Refuse to Fight for the Same government that burnt down the Family Farm and Raped and killed their Aunt that they never had the chance to meet.

I am surprised that Any Southern Man volunteered to Fight in WW1 as at the Time of WW1 Less time has Passed since the Civil War then the Time that Passed since Vietnam

Confederation of American-States wrote:Hell, I can't even Imagine How a Southern Civil war Veteran or His Son could put on the Blue Yankee Uniform with out Feeling an Unbearable Sense of Self Hatred and Shame

Both of you are angrier than actual war veterans were lmao.

Most confederate veterans reintegrated well into society and southern culture continued to support the idea of military service.

Confederation of American-States wrote:are you serious ? or are you mocking him ?

Hopefully mocking.

Masonwoods wrote:Both of you are angrier than actual war veterans were lmao.

Most confederate veterans reintegrated well into society and southern culture continued to support the idea of military service.

well like I said, if What had Happened to my Ancestor's Family Happened to mine and id try to make sure the Next Generation would be Hesitant to serve the Conquering Enemy's Military.
also the Confederate Veterans didn't know what was coming, if they had any Clue of what the Puppet Masters of the Union Had instore for America (they Play Long Games) they probably wouldn't of been so willing to Reintegrate or Swear Oaths of Allegiance. I admit that maybe when I Try to place my self in their Position in 1865 of what I would of Done I Let my Knowledge of what Happened to influence my thoughts on the matter.
but speaking form my current point of View on things, if a Hot Civil war broke out In America again and the Establishment Was Winning id View Death as a Better Alternative to Surrendering and facing the 3 R's of Defeat "Reconstructing" "Reintegration" and "Reconciliation" that would occur now.
as the South eventually "given" its Rights back and the Confederate Veterans where "allowed" to Live their Lives and Keep their Arms and they where "Respected" by society,
today during "Reconstructing" the People of the Secessionist states would be Disarmed, Supporters of the Secessionists would be sent to "Reeducation Camps" and the Freedom Fighters/Soldiers would at best be Executed without Trial, at worst Locked in a Gulag for the Rest of their Life, while all Assets and Private wealth would be Looted and their would be Mass Rape Pillaging and Burning of the Occupied area by Government Goons, "Reintegration" would Likely involve Carpet Baggers form California or New York And other Regime strongholds moving in and Settling the Ruins repopulating the State while Impoverishing the Locals their would be a even more Totalitarian Police state established and the "Reconciliation" would be Brainwashing the Children of the Secessionists into hating their parents and would Demonize the Region for Years to come. although this time their would be no Monuments to the fallen, the Flag of the Secessionist states would be banned and the Children of the Locals would be used as Cannon Fodder, not to mention the further societal Degeneration that would happen to a point that 150 Years later Descendants of the Secessionists would be looking back at what happened with the same feelings many of us have.

Regardless of why the War was Fought or what the Confederacy Did, the Institution of Slavery was Wrong and should have been Abolished and eventually would have been, However I Still believe that we would be better off as Separate Nations
Nobody who lost a War is Happy they Lost the War.
for example I do not Believe for a Second that any German (who isn't Self Hating) is Happy that Germany Lost WW1 & WW2 Regardless of the Holocaust, they are just not allowed to say anything.

Confederation of American-States wrote:Regardless of why the War was Fought or what the Confederacy Did, the Institution of Slavery was Wrong and should have been Abolished and eventually would have been, However I Still believe that we would be better off as Separate Nations
Nobody who lost a War is Happy they Lost the War.
for example I do not Believe for a Second that any German (who isn't Self Hating) is Happy that Germany Lost WW1 & WW2 Regardless of the Holocaust, they are just not allowed to say anything.

Nah, Iím happy the South lost, as are most Germans about Germany losing.

Confederation of American-States wrote:well like I said, if What had Happened to my Ancestor's Family Happened to mine and id try to make sure the Next Generation would be Hesitant to serve the Conquering Enemy's Military.
also the Confederate Veterans didn't know what was coming, if they had any Clue of what the Puppet Masters of the Union Had instore for America (they Play Long Games) they probably wouldn't of been so willing to Reintegrate or Swear Oaths of Allegiance. I admit that maybe when I Try to place my self in their Position in 1865 of what I would of Done I Let my Knowledge of what Happened to influence my thoughts on the matter.
but speaking form my current point of View on things, if a Hot Civil war broke out In America again and the Establishment Was Winning id View Death as a Better Alternative to Surrendering and facing the 3 R's of Defeat "Reconstructing" "Reintegration" and "Reconciliation" that would occur now.
as the South eventually "given" its Rights back and the Confederate Veterans where "allowed" to Live their Lives and Keep their Arms and they where "Respected" by society,
today during "Reconstructing" the People of the Secessionist states would be Disarmed, Supporters of the Secessionists would be sent to "Reeducation Camps" and the Freedom Fighters/Soldiers would at best be Executed without Trial, at worst Locked in a Gulag for the Rest of their Life, while all Assets and Private wealth would be Looted and their would be Mass Rape Pillaging and Burning of the Occupied area by Government Goons, "Reintegration" would Likely involve Carpet Baggers form California or New York And other Regime strongholds moving in and Settling the Ruins repopulating the State while Impoverishing the Locals their would be a even more Totalitarian Police state established and the "Reconciliation" would be Brainwashing the Children of the Secessionists into hating their parents and would Demonize the Region for Years to come. although this time their would be no Monuments to the fallen, the Flag of the Secessionist states would be banned and the Children of the Locals would be used as Cannon Fodder, not to mention the further societal Degeneration that would happen to a point that 150 Years later Descendants of the Secessionists would be looking back at what happened with the same feelings many of us have.

The sheer irony of you complaining about the establishment winning when it was the incumbent party (Democrats) and the southern aristocracy which started the war. The ďestablishmentĒ lost the Civil War.

As for your modern war hypothesis, the idea of a unified New York versus a unified Georgia type war is never going to happen again. Southern and Northern cities alike overwhelmingly vote Democratic and Southern and Northern rural areas overwhelmingly vote Republican. The idea of a regional civil war is dead, itíd be urban versus rural.

By 2042 the USA will no longer be a majority white nation and thus the whites will no longer be the ruling majority, sorry Custer. Do you agree that Republicans are seen to protect the old social order benefitting and appealing largely to white voters while Democrats are a patchwork of coalitions of the humanitarian-minded and the marginalized. When you live in urban areas diaspora, blight, homelessness, caste systems are front and center. In rural areas you hear about those through certain channels but never have to witness directly, still rural America does believe a billionaire from New York City has their back. That billionaire would like you to become a member: https://www.maralagoclub.com/membership-opportunities

or send him money:

https://secure.winred.com/save-america-joint-fundraising-committee/membership?location=djt_sa_header&amount=50&_ga=2.169879396.534854321.1615407082-1133916439.1615407082

Confederation of American-States wrote:are you serious ? or are you mocking him ?

I am a reporter.

Black Men wrote:I am a reporter.

huh

Masonwoods wrote:Nah, Iím happy the South lost, as are most Germans about Germany losing.

your not exactly a neo confederate though are you

Masonwoods wrote:Nah, Iím happy the South lost, as are most Germans about Germany losing.

also why are you glad the south lost

«12. . .36373839404142. . .4546»

Advertisement