by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Celeasukomi Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .27282930313233. . .7071»

Post by Bear lair suppressed by Ambesia.

Hyperl3Land wrote:Then immediately get revived. Knowing what is beyond death, everyone stops killing others, and the lands of Ambesia and Hyperl3Land are happy for once.

And Hyperl3Land implements an AI do do war and kill enemies.

umm can i do dm or dungeon master thing with the nations

Strunad

Post by Hyperl3Land suppressed by Ambesia.

Bear lair wrote:umm can i do dm or dungeon master thing with the nations

I like D&D

Strunad

Post by Hyperl3Land suppressed by Ambesia.

Strunad wrote:Guys, that godmoding.

Sure! But Bear lair started it, I just continued without disturbing his thing.

Strunad

Post by Bear lair suppressed by Ambesia.

Hyperl3Land wrote:Sure! But Bear lair started it, I just continued without disturbing his thing.

your people hate this and they want a better leader

Ambesia

Please do this guys.

The Diamond Find is a game where you have to find 20 💎's. Teams can be requested to me or Strunad. Send me or Strunad the team name you want, who the captain should be, and your team. The diamonds will be in places all over. Anyone can do it.

Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Captain:
Read factbook

Strunad

*Drops off some pizza takeaway menus*

Hi all, I'm pleased to let you know that we can now deliver our freshly made pizzas direct to your RMB. Enjoy!

*Passes over a complementary tub of potato wedges for Ambesia*

Ambesia and Hyperl3Land

*eats it all because he's a bear*

Ambesia, Strunad, and Hyperl3Land

Ambesia wrote:Please do this guys.
The Diamond Find is a game where you have to find 20 💎's. Teams can be requested to me or Strunad. Send me or Strunad the team name you want, who the captain should be, and your team. The diamonds will be in places all over. Anyone can do it.

Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Captain:
Read factbook

Could I have more detail on how this works?

Dominions Pizza wrote:*Drops off some pizza takeaway menus*

Hi all, I'm pleased to let you know that we can now deliver our freshly made pizzas direct to your RMB. Enjoy!

*Passes over a complementary tub of potato wedges for Ambesia*

I remember ordering something a while ago. . .
Could I have that again, but with three garlic breads baked into the side of the pizza?

Ambesia, Bear lair, and Strunad

num num num *farts*

Bear lair wrote:*eats it all because he's a bear*

Bear lair wrote:num num num *farts*

A group of people wearing hazmat suits carry the bear into a black unmarked van and drive away.

Zeritae, Ambesia, Bear lair, and Vare dammun

Ambesia wrote:Dominions Pizza

Hyperl3Land wrote:A group of people wearing hazmat suits carry the bear into a black unmarked van and drive away.

i *bite* them

Bear lair wrote:i *bite* them

The bear, on its way to the van bites a person in a hazmat suit. The bear is then injected with a sedative, and is knocked out. The bear makes it into the van with no further complications.

Ambesia and Bear lair

...Iím back... now on with that... i just started a zukid rp and you guys donít like it. So my region is best place for a zukid rp!

Yeah, we are back too and we're gonna bring you 3 new members:
Southern water tribes,
Peunt12 and finally....
Age of Neutrality!

can we get admin?

Southern water tribes

Ambesia wrote:Please do this guys.
The Diamond Find is a game where you have to find 20 💎's. Teams can be requested to me or Strunad. Send me or Strunad the team name you want, who the captain should be, and your team. The diamonds will be in places all over. Anyone can do it.

Team Name:
Team Members:
Team Captain:
Read factbook

That should be nations or fictional people?

Hyperl3Land wrote:The bear, on its way to the van bites a person in a hazmat suit. The bear is then injected with a sedative, and is knocked out. The bear makes it into the van with no further complications.

i open my eyes

you just ignore the fact that we came back

yea why should we come if you dont want us?

Southern water tribes

Could we add German as an official laungage for this region?

Southern water tribes

Northern Water Tribes wrote:Yeah, we are back too and we're gonna bring you 3 new members:
Southern water tribes,
Peunt12 and finally....
Age of Neutrality!

I came since I didn't want to be part of that collapse. Jeez 5 nations just deserted the old region

Southern water tribes

For the poll right now is it saying Witchcraft in a good way?

well im ready to make SRIVINAM again if this region does not want us.

jeez everybody is ignoring us..

«12. . .27282930313233. . .7071»

Advertisement