by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Amalgamated Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .230231232233234235236. . .643644»

I'm back
I will go back to the region later, in order to keep maximum influence :D

The Potatoez wrote:I'm back
I will go back to the region later, in order to keep maximum influence :D

you idiot influence is only regional you don't keep influence (._> you don't understand raiding

Sierra Grand wrote:you idiot influence is only regional you don't keep influence (._> you don't understand raiding

shuddup

The Potatoez wrote:I'm back
I will go back to the region later, in order to keep maximum influence :D

Keep up the good work

The Imagination Animals wrote:Keep up the good work

Thank you sir (or maybe ma'am? idk)

Sierra Grand wrote:you idiot influence is only regional you don't keep influence (._> you don't understand raiding

H

Yeah? Ikr!!
JK
CHEER HIM ON INSTEAD OF TAKING ON NEGATIVELY

The Imagination Animals wrote:H

Yeah? Ikr!!
JK
CHEER HIM ON INSTEAD OF TAKING ON NEGATIVELY

We know each other IRL

Corrupt-ness wrote:But by that time, you will have passworded it, and you will give yourself RO... so doesn't matter B)

Passwording takes a while. There's no way you can do it in a tag raid without infiltrating it with a puppet far in advance.

Sierra Grand wrote:We know each other IRL

no i highly doubt that

The Imagination Animals wrote:no i highly doubt that

No, Potatoez will verify

The Imagination Animals wrote:no i highly doubt that

Sierra Grand wrote:No, Potatoez will verify

We do.
Ask me any question about him and I will answer it (unless it's insanely personal)
The Age of Utopia angry I put in that last part

The Imagination Animals wrote:H

Yeah? Ikr!!
JK
CHEER HIM ON INSTEAD OF TAKING ON NEGATIVELY

Thank you sir
But he does know me IRL and we're bois so when we insult each other it's taken friendly :D

The Potatoez wrote:Thank you sir
But he does know me IRL and we're bois so when we insult each other it's taken friendly :D

yes xD

Sierra Grand wrote:yes xD

Like:
You're an absolute idiot

Does anybody know how to make a forum thread?

Sierra Grand wrote:Does anybody know how to make a forum thread?

Nope! :D

Sierra Grand wrote:Does anybody know how to make a forum thread?

The Imagination Animals knows

Sierra Grand wrote:yes xD

Like:
You're an absolute idiot

Respond this time

The Potatoez wrote:Like:
I'm an absolute idiot

I am what I am

Post self-deleted by The Age of Utopia.

Post self-deleted by The Potatoez.

The Age of Utopia wrote:>:C

>:D
So, The Imagination Animals, are you gonna ask a question?

Embassy with The Leftist Assembly yes or no?

Sierra Grand wrote:Does anybody know how to make a forum thread?

I do: all you have to do is go to forum.nationstates.net. Then, go to the topic you want to put and then press "post new forum'.

The Imagination Animals wrote:I do: all you have to do is go to forum.nationstates.net. Then, go to the topic you want to put and then press "post new forum'.

viewtopic.php?f=5&t=497054

«12. . .230231232233234235236. . .643644»

Advertisement