by Max Barry

Latest Forum Topics

Advertisement

Amalgamated Federation Board

Search

Search

[+] Advanced...

Author:

Region:

Sort:

«12. . .639640641642643644645. . .665666»

Arkilandic wrote:Hello

Hi! Prince Phillip and DMX died

We have lost well known celeb's now world leaders

We're in one of the activity vallies instead of peaks

The Age of Utopia wrote:Understood.

Bye!

Well, would you look at that, it got sorted out really swiftly,
Basically what happened, i got a rare eye disease, and got appointed to a doctor in Brno today, luckily his daughter had the same disease as me.
he made an operation on me and fixed it, but now i have to wear special glasses
So that's my story of how i nearly got blind, now im just color blind and have to wear special glasses
and my condolences to the royal family of uk btw

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:poor philip, was so close to 100

ikr

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:Well, would you look at that, it got sorted out really swiftly,
Basically what happened, i got a rare eye disease, and got appointed to a doctor in Brno today, luckily his daughter had the same disease as me.
he made an operation on me and fixed it, but now i have to wear special glasses
So that's my story of how i nearly got blind, now im just color blind and have to wear special glasses
and my condolences to the royal family of uk btw
ikr

What eye disease did you get?

its time for a margarita

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:its time for a margarita

Alcohol is liver poison and you're a minor

The Age of Utopia wrote:Alcohol is liver poison and you're a minor

Can confirm alcohol is bad for minors, am -23

The Age of Utopia wrote:Alcohol is liver poison and you're a minor

First part is overexaggerated, second part is true.
I am just saying that because it was 5:00 at that time and that's margarita time for most people

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:First part is overexaggerated, second part is true.
I am just saying that because it was 5:00 at that time and that's margarita time for most people

Well duh the first part is exaggerated

Sierra Grand wrote:Can confirm alcohol is bad for minors, am -23

lol

The Age of Utopia wrote:Alcohol is liver poison and you're a minor

That's why we banned Alcohol in our country.

The Imagination Animals wrote:That's why we banned Alcohol in our country.

Can confirm
am -23 in Imagination Animals, was arrested for drinking beer

It's so nice out
I love night air

The Imagination Animals wrote:That's why we banned Alcohol in our country.

Yes, problem is then people make their own- which is way more dangerous than alcohol made by legal industries.

Sierra Grand wrote:Can confirm
am -23 in Imagination Animals, was arrested for drinking beer

Surprised they are letting you on the internet considering computers are banned there

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:Well, would you look at that, it got sorted out really swiftly,
Basically what happened, i got a rare eye disease, and got appointed to a doctor in Brno today, luckily his daughter had the same disease as me.
he made an operation on me and fixed it, but now i have to wear special glasses
So that's my story of how i nearly got blind, now im just color blind and have to wear special glasses
and my condolences to the royal family of uk btw
ikr

Damn, i wished i got it too.

The Age of Utopia wrote:What eye disease did you get?

i cant remember the name, but i got epilepsy, monochromatic vision, that would get darker and darker, until i was completely blind

United Technocratic Nations wrote:Damn, i wished i got it too.

no u don't it was so painful

GruffyRichard and HillbillyBob wrote:its time for a margarita

sad u didnt say margeritha, cuz man i want a pizza

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:i cant remember the name, but i got epilepsy, monochromatic vision, that would get darker and darker, until i was completely blind
no u don't it was so painful

That sounds terrible
But what caused the pain?

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:i cant remember the name, but i got epilepsy, monochromatic vision, that would get darker and darker, until i was completely blind
no u don't it was so painful

In albania when someone mentions that the motherly figure must pull the ear and make a chk-chk noise
as I have Albanian heritage I'm sorry
*executes action*

The Age of Utopia wrote:That sounds terrible
But what caused the pain?

the epilepsy, i felt like my head was going to explode

Sierra Grand wrote:In albania when someone mentions that the motherly figure must pull the ear and make a chk-chk noise
as I have Albanian heritage I'm sorry
*executes action*

....
i didnt understand the sentence, mentioning what?
but i know what were you talking about with the ear
(we do it here in czechia, poland and slovakia too regardless if it's the dad or the great aunt, but we just grab the ear of the child, pull it slightly up, and yeet the child across the room)
*does it the slavic style to him*
SUCKAH!
(im probably older than you BTW)

Gray Jedi Knights wrote:

but i know what were you talking about with the ear
(we do it here in czechia, poland and slovakia too regardless if it's the dad or the great aunt, but we just grab the ear of the child, pull it slightly up, and yeet the child across the room)
*does it the slavic style to him*
SUCKAH!
(im probably older than you BTW)

Just imagine sierra(idk let's say 5,70) ear pinching me(cca 6 ft) and i just look down at him, stare into his soul and i say
"fine"
and i grab him by the ear, pull up and yeet him 10 feet across the room

Why this website still exist? Isn't it requires money to run a server and a website. Is a guy, Max Barry have a budget that large?

United Technocratic Nations wrote:Why this website still exist? Isn't it requires money to run a server and a website. Is a guy, Max Barry have a budget that large?

The NS store

and adds
I forgot there are adds here
I have an add blocker

«12. . .639640641642643644645. . .665666»

Advertisement