The following are proposals for WA resolutions. Any WA member nation with at least two endorsements can make a proposal, but it will only become a resolution (to be voted on by the entire WA) if it is approved by at least 6% of WA Regional Delegates.
As the WA currently has 1,307 Regional Delegates, a proposal needs 79 approvals to achieve quorum.
Security Council Proposal
A resolution to express shock and dismay at a nation or region.
The Security Council,
Disgusted by the horrendous atrocities committed by Blarbook against men, women, and children of foreigners and LGBT. A small selection of those include torture, imprisonment, forced labour, and even execution
Appalled At the Blarbookian governments flagrant violations of nearly every civil and political freedom imaginable, including freedom to protest, suspension of elections and dissidents being dealt with inhumanly, on top of the aforementioned abuse of the LGBT community and foreign nationals
Horrified by the weapons created by Blarbook. One such weapon being the Death Bus. Its primary purpose is to mislead children so they can be gunned down.
Sighting its numerous atrocities committed during war, including but not limited too rounding up those deemed undesirable (LGBT, POWs, etc) and subsequent usage of these people as forced labour, or them being executed.
Hereby condemns Blarbook
Co-Authored by GreaterEurope
Security Council Proposal
A resolution to recognize outstanding contribution by a nation or region.
FIRSTLY NOTING THAT NOT ALL OF THIS NATION'S WORK CAN BE EASILY PUT INTO ONE COMMENDATION
NOTING the work that Aussandries has put inter-regionally as Founder / Supreme and Eternal Leader of The Slide Countries into the upkeep and administration of the aforementioned region, including, but not limited to:
- 1) Holding and organising regular monthly elections for the four "geezer" officer roles for regional administration,
2) Hosting and administrating the "Slide Countries Football Cup 2018",
3) Constructing embassies with more than 90 other regions,
4) Comprising a list of targets for nuclear obliteration should the need arise,
5) Constructing and keeping War alliances with neighbouring regions
6) Extensive WA work throughout the last year
7) Creating enough polls to satisfy the demands of The Slide Countries
8) Organisation of the region's first raiding mission
9) Attempts at stabilising war-torn regions, such as YEET CLAN
10) Limiting corruption in the aforementioned region The Slide Countries through use of ejecting rogue nations from the region
11) Staying relatively un-corrupt, despite officially having unlimited power in the region.
FURTHER NOTING the efforts of the nominated nation for international peace and attempting to rectify previous quarrels with its international neighbours.
ALSO RECOGNISING the extensive efforts of this prestigious nation's space program, while in-keeping with an international climate treaty.
FURTHER RECOGNISING the extensive foreign aid this nation provides to those in need internationally.
IMPRESSED BY the balance shown within this prestigious nation's government and it's success politically and economically while maintaining both freedom and safety.
FINALLY NOTING the incredible efforts to bolster regional numbers in The Slide Countries, increasing the numbers from 29-300 in just a few weeks.
HEREBY COMMENDS Aussandries