The United Republic of Zeritae is a colossal, genial nation, ruled by Alex Totlinot with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, anti-smoking policies, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate population of 8.255 billion Zeritans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Renaek. The average income tax rate is 95.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Zeritan economy, worth 967 trillion Derndis a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 117,148 Derndis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The Zeritan football team for the Maxxmas ceasefire consists only of Intelligence Corps personnel, children gain their first sex education from reading the dictionary, young schoolchildren pledge allegiance to One Nation Under Bum Indivisible By Poo, and asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Zeritae's national animal is the Harakell, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Tecodianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Zeritae proposed constructing embassies between Nitrepza and The NewsStand.
- : Zeritae agreed to construct embassies between Nitrepza and GorigiaUnion.
- : Zeritae lodged a message on the Fredonia Regional Message Board.
- : Zeritae appointed The Intruder of Gabhate Idan as Communications and Polls Officer with authority over Communications and Polls in Nitrepza.
- : Zeritae lodged a message on the The Embassy Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Zeritae, asking 'does my bum look big in this?' leads to 30 hours of self-esteem classes.
- : Zeritae proposed constructing embassies between Nitrepza and Outruders.
- : Zeritae was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Public Transport.
- : Zeritae's influence in Nitrepza rose from "Superpower" to "Dominator".
- : Zeritae proposed constructing embassies between Nitrepza and Hastinapur.