The Republic of Wartovia-Fagal is a huge, safe nation, renowned for its sprawling nuclear power plants, compulsory military service, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 580 million Wartovia-Fagalians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 48.7%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Wartovia-Fagalian economy, worth 34.7 trillion marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 59,844 marks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Drunk drivers are sentenced to death, children are disappointed to learn that cavemen never had a yabba-dabba-doo time riding dinosaurs to work, over a third of the seats in sports stadiums have been removed to make room for female-only commodes, and Wartovia-Fagal has designated Wartovia-Fagal City as its capital city. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Wartovia-Fagal's national animal is the Płomykówka, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wartovia-Fagal's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Wartovia-Fagal was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Wartovia-Fagal ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Uncorruptable Nation of Yellops.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Kingdom of Aryan Homeland.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Imperialist Immortal Empire of Alexander the Magnus.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Dechnocracy of Xyrron.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Cybernetic Utopia of Steampunk Ariel.
- : Wartovia-Fagal was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Wartovia-Fagal was endorsed by The Holy Machine of Boston Castle.