|Leader||Wendelin Soikoi Rurik|
The Sarmatian Kingdom of Universica is a massive, orderly nation, ruled by Wendelin Soikoi Rurik with an iron fist, and renowned for its closed borders, keen interest in outer space, and digital currency. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.198 billion Sarmans are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Lublin. The average income tax rate is 46.7%.
The powerhouse Sarmatian economy, worth 193 trillion Zloties a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 88,196 Zloties, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Rumor has it that Wendelin Soikoi Rurik has won three lotteries in a row, the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase, and caps with skulls on them are the height of fashion. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Universica's national animal is the Marten, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Universica's influence in Poland rose from "Zero" to "Nipper".
- : Universica changed its national currency to "Zloty", its leader to "Wendelin Soikoi Rurik", and its nation type to "Sarmatian Kingdom".
- : Universica relocated from The Rejected Realms to Poland.
- : Universica's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Universica relocated from Mirror World to The Rejected Realms.
- : Universica was ejected and banned from Mirror World by The Empire of Hanchu.
- : Following new legislation in Universica, caps with skulls on them are the height of fashion.
- : Following new legislation in Universica, to 'cut off family ties' is no longer just a phrase.
- : Following new legislation in Universica, the government is seen to favor traditionalist religions.
- : Following new legislation in Universica, rumor has it that Wendelin Soikoi Rurik has won three lotteries in a row.