|Leader||Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan|
The Arab Democratic Federation of United Gulf Emirates is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahyan with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, frequent executions, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, devout population of 13.231 billion Emiratis have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Education, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Abu Dhabi. The average income tax rate is 45.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Emirati economy, worth a remarkable 1,294 trillion dirhams a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is 97,850 dirhams, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are allowed to rise or fall based on their own merits, religious education is a new government priority, people reciting Shakespeare have become a common sight, and government policy is dictated by Islam. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United Gulf Emirates's national animal is the camel, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Gulf Emirates's influence in Arab League fell from "Dominator" to "Superpower".
- : United Gulf Emirates's influence in Arab League rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Dominator".
- : United Gulf Emirates relocated from Lazarus to Arab League.
- : United Gulf Emirates was refounded in Lazarus.
- : United Gulf Emirates ceased to exist in Arab League.
- : United Gulf Emirates agreed to construct embassies between Arab League and The commonwealth of the hemispheres.
- : United Gulf Emirates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Zombies, Most Dead, and Most Zombified.
- : United Gulf Emirates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : United Gulf Emirates was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Average.
- : United Gulf Emirates agreed to construct embassies between Arab League and Islamic Empire.