The Colony of Thedzoa is a huge, orderly nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 952 million Thedzoans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Healthcare, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Thed. The average income tax rate is 36.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Thedzoan economy, worth 101 trillion euros a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Woodchip Exports industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Basket Weaving. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 106,235 euros, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.0 times as much as the poorest.
Landfills fill the land, homophobia is off the menu, home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks, and engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?". Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Thedzoa's national animal is the wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Thedzoa resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Following new legislation in Thedzoa, engineers ask liberal arts majors "Do you want fries with that?".
- : Following new legislation in Thedzoa, home education can sometimes be a load of bullocks.
- : Following new legislation in Thedzoa, homophobia is off the menu.
- : Following new legislation in Thedzoa, landfills fill the land.
- : Following new legislation in Thedzoa, foreign students are expected to have a Kegmeister Grade Average of 36-24-36 to qualify for university.
- : Thedzoa's influence in Pacific Islands rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : Thedzoa endorsed The Republic of Hame on a tank.
- : Thedzoa relocated from Shinka to Pacific Islands.
- : Thedzoa was endorsed by The Pikathink of Free Las Pinas II.