The Dictatorship of The nature of dying is a colossal, safe nation, renowned for its daily referendums, unlimited-speed roads, and parental licensing program. The quiet, industrious population of 5.77 billion nature of dyingians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 47.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient nature of dyingian economy, worth 198 trillion Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Door-to-door Insurance Sales, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 34,464 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Graffiti artists spend lengthy periods of time in jail, employees who skip lunch to avoid sub-par cafeteria food risk getting fired, government employees have reverted to carrier pigeon due to never-ending virus scans, and politicians bribe ten-year-old geniuses to sit their aptitude tests. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The nature of dying's national animal is the Rattlesnake, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The nature of dying's influence in Indian Royals fell from "Apprentice" to "Squire".
- : The nature of dying was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
- : The nature of dying's influence in Indian Royals rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The nature of dying's influence in Indian Royals rose from "Zero" to "Squire".
- : The nature of dying relocated from New Age Nations to Indian Royals.
- : The nature of dying's influence in New Age Nations rose from "Power" to "Superpower".
- : The nature of dying's influence in New Age Nations rose from "Powerbroker" to "Power".
- : The nature of dying's influence in New Age Nations rose from "Eminence Grise" to "Powerbroker".
- : The nature of dying's influence in New Age Nations fell from "Superpower" to "Eminence Grise".
- : The nature of dying resigned from the World Assembly.