The Empire of The Interstellar Imperium is a tiny, orderly nation, renowned for its compulsory military service, state-planned economy, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 18 million Imperials are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 72.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The struggling an Imperial economy, worth 299 billion Kreds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is led by the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Retail, and Tourism. Average income is 16,659 Kreds, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Interstellar Imperium's national animal is the Shai-Hulad, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Interstellar Imperium's influence in The Pacific rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Interstellar Imperium's influence in The Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Interstellar Imperium published "Rules <<WIP>>" (Account: Other).
- : The Interstellar Imperium published "Timeline" (Account: Other).
- : The Interstellar Imperium changed its national demonym to "Imperial" and its demonym adjective to "an Imperial".
- : The Interstellar Imperium's influence in The Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Interstellar Imperium was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative and Most Authoritarian and the Top 10% for Most Ignorant Citizens, Most Income Equality, and Most Extreme.
- : The Interstellar Imperium published "Map" (Account: Other).
- : The Interstellar Imperium published "Factions" (Account: Diplomacy).
- : The Interstellar Imperium published "Pantheon" (Account: Culture).