The Union of Sysillia is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Lyn Vert with an even hand, and notable for its zero percent divorce rate, public floggings, and absence of drug laws. The hard-working, devout population of 2.757 billion Sys are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Yeetius. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 87.4%.
The frighteningly efficient Sys economy, worth 508 trillion Onings a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is extensive. Average income is an impressive 184,386 Onings, with the richest citizens earning 6.0 times as much as the poorest.
Landfills fill the land, a light facial coating of soot is seen as the mark of an honest and hardworking man, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight, and children are regularly married to each other to secure alliances between families. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sysillia's national animal is the Atriat, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Syterianism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, children are regularly married to each other to secure alliances between families.
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, the Father of the House has been in office just shy of a fortnight.
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, a light facial coating of soot is seen as the mark of an honest and hardworking man.
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, landfills fill the land.
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : Sysillia changed its national nation type to "Union".
- : Sysillia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Following new legislation in Sysillia, citizens sport solarium-kissed tans that are perfectly even except for the occasional melanoma.
- : Sysillia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Sysillia lodged a message on the Amalgamated Federation Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: None.