|Leader||Supreme Empress Sweeze|
|Faith||Cult of Catgirls|
The Supreme Commander of Lily of Sweeze is a colossal, safe nation, ruled by Supreme Empress Sweeze with an even hand, and remarkable for its burgeoning Human Oppressor population. The quiet, industrious population of 5.428 billion Sweezeans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Leeksdale. The average income tax rate is 26.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Sweezean economy, worth 194 trillion Catnips a year, is quite specialized and led by the Cheese Exports industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Uranium Mining, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 35,747 Catnips, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Every politician claims to be at least 1% Native Sweezean, euthanasia is legal, the nation's laws on image rights are amongst the strictest in the world, and sleeping on the job is recommended. Crime is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sweeze's national animal is the Human Oppressor and its national religion is Cult of Catgirls.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sweeze ejected and banned The Republic of NATIONAL SOCILIST GERMANIA from Lily.
- : Sweeze was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Sweeze's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Sweeze resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Sweeze relocated from The Rejected Realms to Lily.
- : Sweeze relocated from Equestria to The Rejected Realms.
- : Sweeze was ejected and banned from Equestria by The Protectorate of Pacifist Optimists.
- : Sweeze's influence in Equestria rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : Sweeze was endorsed by The Kingdom of Hunting Accidents.