|Faith||Sand and Surf|
The Constitutional Monarchy of Sandybeach is a gargantuan, genial nation, ruled by Susy Flipflops with an even hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory military service. The compassionate, cheerful population of 16.313 billion Sandis enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Healthcare, and Welfare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Sunstar. The average income tax rate is 78.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Sandybeachian economy, worth a remarkable 2,096 trillion Starfish a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 128,497 Starfish, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Corporate lobbying has been outlawed, Jennifer Government is a bestseller, scientists recently cloned the long-extinct feather-bellied Coconut Crab, and construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway. Crime is totally unknown. Sandybeach's national animal is the Coconut Crab, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Sand and Surf.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Sandybeach was endorsed by The Kingdom of Betusiwa.
- : Sandybeach was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of East Scavenduky.
- : Sandybeach was endorsed by The Federation of Carates.
- : Sandybeach was endorsed by The Community of Cenotaph.
- : Sandybeach voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Western Isles".
- : Sandybeach voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Water Fluoridation Act".
- : Sandybeach was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Sandybeach voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Rights of the employed"".
- : Sandybeach voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend The Templar High Council".
- : Sandybeach voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Protected Working Leave".
Endorsements Received: 22 » Mikeswill, Kyupaa, The Double Wing, Arithei, Joviality, Liata, PortSky, Ionistan, Bongo Fury, Patria Augusta, Xaviena, Flaaklypa, Mandexia, Beanz, United Drafonstland, East Blepia, Korwin, King Zhaoxiang of Qin, Cenotaph, Carates, East Scavenduky, and Betusiwa.