The Community of Sahbido is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its rum-swilling pirates, state-planned economy, and free-roaming dinosaurs. The compassionate population of 1.039 billion Sahbidoans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, socially-minded morass — juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. The average income tax rate is 92.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Sahbidoan economy, worth 77.3 trillion francs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. Average income is 74,401 francs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes, and Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Sahbido's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, Eau de Trashcan has become a wildly popular perfume.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, bored politicians often entertain themselves with games of Simon during important votes.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, foreign policy is mostly just to smile and hope for the best.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, the standardised national curriculum requires that all-male classes be taught why they have periods.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, workers tend to schedule naps during all-hands meetings.
- : Sahbido endorsed The Empire of Teothopia.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, hockey players who drop their gloves discard them on abandoned baseball mitts.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, decongestants have replaced francs in street transactions.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, tourists visit Sahbido to mass-moon Sahbidoan politicians.
- : Following new legislation in Sahbido, artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings.
Endorsements Received: 186 » Yaorozu, Lulubellia, Koda-Land, Aerilia, Frances Francis the First of France, Orado, The Rhein States, Kragsgale, Bankowiata, Shibutani, Loutsland, Empy, Tvers, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Climeria, Great Bights Mum, Slyakanya, Guer Aike, Dreadton, The Iron Lions, Odelinor, Sunto, Hamerica, Dar es Saalam, Pytong, North Bratislava, Corfad, Former English Colony, Zzozona, Republica Guilleana, Omnistria, Hardscrabble, New Lakemba, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Galbadiana, Territorio di Nessuno, United Kahndaq, Votak Matim, Ethnon, El Fiji Grande, Valentine Z, Kranostav, Yellops, Siwale, Notyoutopia, The Pantheons, BrightFutures, Godwanna, Cretox State, The Tampa Bay Rays, and 136 others.1 very fast endotarter, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, Libertania Democratica, Selfgradatude, Pleroma Sans Romans, Strongwill, Greater Pittsburgh, His Enduring Majesty, Nodnarb, The Serdey Islands, Joodey, Illusia and Neverendia, Glurponia, Sevinland, Wisconsota, Blyskalia, Star Kingdom, Wineclaw, The Endless Eventide, WeKnow, Morgul, Newpromisedland, RetroBeaners, Sikol, Yokciq Empire, Xagill, Holy Oranz, Ravendi, Pallaith, Aeolist, Xentherida, Heilhum Imperius, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, Que Lukustinardon, Sil Dorsett, Zyvetskistaahn, Wilkshire, Runeda, Seijitsu, Xanatosi, Karazan, Lemonbiscuits, Planes, Imperial Pieserged, Madjack, Draconian Progression, East Akra, Pasargad, Shadowrik, The Mazur Empire, Seenvorland, Mon Island, Crusadam, Simone Republic, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, KhalChicken, Innocentic, Daiz, Shinjuku tokyo 0, McMasterdonia, Testnation223, Xipher, Moubarakistan, Zemnaya Svoboda, Chips and Guac, Venicea, Vesteysia, Clan Spaniel, Kromi, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Travislavania, Maott, Dangine, Figyjharli, Wapistan, The Ultimate Republic, Siforpeo, Servilis, Shotokonia, Aryan Homeland, Tyirza, Super Girl, Xyrron, Folenz, San Felipe, The Jerichowan Country, Steampunk Ariel, New Celoveniortan, Cajland, ForestMythal, Ellbonnia, Darkmondoria, Britle, Seanat, Capablanca, Tsandonown, Defense For The World Assembly, Libvillia, Korean-Joseon, Ariele, Greater Ale Permars, Nikhilesh23, Card Kingdom, Novremia, Fraystonia, Merconitonitopia, Andanavia, Sopernia, Kinitopia, Bearical, Fizban, Unshleepd, Muqatil, Nova Arcania, Nation1812, Sahriastan, Lionia, Outer Shenendoah, The Calabash Protectorate, Malta Comino Gozo, The Blazeland Administration, Solcius, Tibus Heth, Nimarya, Pazair, Praeceps, Zapiron, Palgo, Dabarastan, AmManies, Rising Sakura, TyGerria, and Teothopia.