The Democratic Republic of Rushenberg is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by John Rauschenberger with an even hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, smutty television, and ban on automobiles. The compassionate, hard-working, devout population of 2.079 billion Rushenbergs have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rausch City. The average income tax rate is 86.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rushenbergian economy, worth 293 trillion pounds a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Basket Weaving. Average income is an impressive 141,302 pounds, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities, and rumor has it that John Rauschenberger has won three lotteries in a row. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rushenberg's national animal is the pig, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, rumor has it that John Rauschenberger has won three lotteries in a row.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Endorse Brototh of The Islamic Country of Honour.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Theocracy of Zeflos.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, local mafias have a tough time disposing of dead snitches without catching the attention of recycling authorities.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, therapists dispense hugs for heroin dealers and cuddles for crackheads.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Holy Empire of Empire of the rising Switzerland.
- : Following new legislation in Rushenberg, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services.
- : Rushenberg was endorsed by The Empire of Veruna.
- : Rushenberg endorsed The Empire of Golden York.
Endorsements Received: 58 » The Bigtopia, World Trade, Marvinville, Korsinia, Rayekka, Marie Byrd, Ermica, Indian Genius, Besancia, Orleanth, German Moravia, Zermanny, Taralania, The Marconian State, Nouvelle Valois, Uppenja, New United Goryeo, Mafsachufetts Bay, Cheesecakeastan, European Technocratic Union, Tijati, Brussel Hamlets, King Vonte, Real Mandalorians, District-6a, Viranyos, Rhyssuan Peoples, Cerdenia, Mountainus, Rhodesae, Levantx, McBainis, British Verona, Wolventoft, Clarance, Flandronia, Brototh, ASEAN Nations, Gross Osterreich, LardBoy, Eurllcace, Hosavan, Miharr, Castarilia, ElBaron, Budimia, Straughbauger, Rauzeria, Blart, Avea, and 8 others.Ansardia, Aenaeia, Melisande, American South America, Armentieux, Versadienreich, Ellesmeren, and Veruna.