|Leader||King Iosif IV the Magnificent|
|Animal||Rtajadian Black Bear|
The Commonwealth of Rtajad is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by King Iosif IV the Magnificent with a fair hand, and renowned for its daily referendums, zero percent divorce rate, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.016 billion Rtajadians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ytrajed. The average income tax rate is 27.8%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Rtajadian economy, worth 269 trillion Streds a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Arms Manufacturing, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 133,611 Streds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
People seem disproportionately distraught when told a museum has a phones-off policy, rude retail employees are now even ruder homeless panhandlers, class action lawsuits have gone up in smoke thanks to government interference, and city rooftops are pockmarked with the shattered remains of high velocity delivery drones. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Rtajad's national animal is the Rtajadian Black Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rtajad was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Rtajad was endorsed by The United States of Santa Monica Order.
- : Rtajad was endorsed by The Sovereign Delegacy Realm of Nulkia.
- : Rtajad's influence in The Land of Kings and Emperors rose from "Newcomer" to "Apprentice".
- : Rtajad endorsed The Sovereign Delegacy Realm of Nulkia.
- : Rtajad was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Rtajad applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Rtajad altered its national flag.
- : Rtajad relocated from Lazarus to The Land of Kings and Emperors.
- : Rtajad was refounded in Lazarus.