|Leader||Donald Trump and Kanye West|
|Faith||Followers of Trump|
The BETTER THAN U AND U KNOW IT of ROM is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Donald Trump and Kanye West with an iron fist, and notable for its flagrant waste-dumping, disturbing lack of elderly people, and anti-smoking policies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 16.287 billion Trump Stans are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, although Law & Order, Spirituality, and Administration are also considered important, while Welfare is ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington DC. The average income tax rate is 95.2%.
The frighteningly efficient ROMian economy, worth a remarkable 4,682 trillion Trump Steaks a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, quite specialized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 287,493 Trump Steaks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.1 times as much as the poorest.
Donald Trump and Kanye West signs the laws but abides by none of them, the domestic version of the Paddington Bear movie was a far shorter and bloodier tale, all footpaths have tollbooths, and the nation's declaring that sharing nukes is caring. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force. ROM's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Followers of Trump.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in ROM, the nation's declaring that sharing nukes is caring.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, all footpaths have tollbooths.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, the domestic version of the Paddington Bear movie was a far shorter and bloodier tale.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, Donald Trump and Kanye West signs the laws but abides by none of them.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, endangered species face obesity instead of extinction.
- : ROM lodged a message on the The Rejected Realms Regional Message Board.
- : ROM altered its national flag.
- : ROM was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, one lone government employee can be seen hunting for the elusive stray white dog.
- : Following new legislation in ROM, the military's primary weapons are fear, surprise, ruthless efficiency, and a fanatical devotion to Followers of Trump.