The People's Republic of Rodanner is a massive, pleasant nation, notable for its burgeoning Scorpion population. The hard-working population of 2.795 billion Rodannerians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 16.4%.
The Rodannerian economy, worth 129 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Furniture Restoration, Arms Manufacturing, and Retail. Average income is 46,346 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Rodanner's national animal is the Scorpion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Rodanner's influence in Telekinesis fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rodanner's influence in Telekinesis rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Rodanner's influence in Telekinesis rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rodanner relocated from ATOMIC to Telekinesis.
- : Rodanner's influence in ATOMIC fell from "Page" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Rodanner's influence in ATOMIC rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Rodanner relocated from Capital City to ATOMIC.
- : Rodanner was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Average.
- : Rodanner's influence in Capital City fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".
- : Rodanner's influence in Capital City fell from "Handshaker" to "Truckler".