|Leader||HE Andreas Bombardone|
|Faith||The Temple of Umbra|
The Republic of Ridnez is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by HE Andreas Bombardone with an iron fist, and renowned for its otherworldly petting zoo, zero percent divorce rate, and infamous sell-swords. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 1.786 billion Ridnezites are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The large, corrupt, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order, Education, and Healthcare also on the agenda. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Centro Nuovo. The average income tax rate is 76.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Ridnezite economy, worth 259 trillion florins a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Beef-Based Agriculture, Furniture Restoration, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 145,212 florins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit, and tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Ridnez's national animal is the eagle, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is The Temple of Umbra.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, tower block residents are each held responsible for four square inches of front lawn.
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, fishermen take out second mortgages to afford the yearly fishing permit.
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, the government has an entire department dedicated to staring at microscopes and writing down letters.
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, disaster relief budgets are growing like wildfire.
- : Ridnez endorsed The Empire of Tertania.
- : Ridnez was endorsed by The Empire of Tertania.
- : Ridnez was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, the new Ridnezite-made OS is buggier and more inconvenient than a horse-drawn carriage.
- : Ridnez lodged a message on the Confederation of Corrupt Dictators Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Ridnez, barbed wire entanglements and guard towers surround the Centro Nuovo Natural History Museum.
Endorsements Received: 29 » ShrewLlamaLand, Aeioux, Russian States of Eurasia, Depackya, Jocospor, Feuraxia, HMS NHS, VlaRiSsiA, MineLegotipony, Hunem, Kleptocratic Bureau of Foreign Affairs, Thorstonia, Panthera Order, New Destrucion, United Tatumia, Hellslayer, New England INC, The Double D Republic, Boennesis, The Very Dark Place, The Dixie Confederate Union, NiCrawlosis, American Pere Housh, Impits Menouss, Asiopolmia, The Italian Islamic State, PRT Tidewater, AnnaK, and Tertania.