|Leader||Otto von RydBrick|
The Rypublic of RedBrickLand is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Otto von RydBrick with a fair hand, and renowned for its keen interest in outer space, aversion to nipples, and strictly enforced bedtime. The hard-nosed, democratic, humorless, devout population of 1.752 billion RydBrickLandians are known throughout the region for their efficiency and work ethic, as well as their general suspicion of leisure.
The large, corrupt, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Administration, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of RydBrickpolis. The average income tax rate is 71.9%.
The frighteningly efficient RydBrickLandian economy, worth 235 trillion RydBricks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Retail, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. Black market activity is extensive. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 134,146 RydBricks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.2 times as much as the poorest.
Dictionary sales have hit an all-time high, a third of RydBrickLandians are e-certified CEOs, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes', and prisoners regularly escape detention posing as scarecrows. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. RedBrickLand's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Roman Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : RedBrickLand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "On the supremacy of the Potato".
- : RedBrickLand voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ship Recycling and Breaking Protocols".
- : RedBrickLand altered its national flag.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, prisoners regularly escape detention posing as scarecrows.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, door-to-door salesmen are frequently beaten up by 'vigilantes'.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, a third of RydBrickLandians are e-certified CEOs.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, dictionary sales have hit an all-time high.
- : RedBrickLand was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Patriotic and Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, people who have lived their entire lives in RedBrickLand are shocked to discover that they are not citizens.
- : Following new legislation in RedBrickLand, foreign nations kill migratory animals at random in the hope that RedBrickLand will pay them to stop.
Endorsements Received: 30 » Fortytipper, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, The Sigometh Dynasty, Flasankia, Leonism, Custadia, Debussy, Treadwellia, New Rogernomics, Aigania, Austercon, Ecchi Unlimited, Burning Pants, Malororia, Japba, Meat Sandwich, Ugunnustan, Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Mainze, Irrepertus, The Celestial Lands, The Salvation States, Darkium, Courlany, Illen Falis, Cyrilla, Aleckandor, Tinbo, The united kingdom of new israel, and Wishper.