|Leader||The High Priest|
The High Priesthood of Raxion is a gargantuan, orderly nation, ruled by The High Priest with an iron fist, and notable for its closed borders, ritual sacrifices, and prohibition of alcohol. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 20.173 billion Raxonions are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The medium-sized, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Law & Order and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Social Policy and Welfare receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Melody. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 90.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Raxonion economy, worth a remarkable 6,535 trillion Blessings a year, is broadly diversified and mostly comprised of black market activity, especially in Arms Manufacturing, Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 323,960 Blessings, with the richest citizens earning 6.7 times as much as the poorest.
The nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, videogames like 'Equalia: Knights of Self-Confidence' are proving inexplicably unpopular, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes, and government officials say that if you close your eyes and wish really hard the budget deficit will go away. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force. Raxion's national animal is the Falcon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Entropy.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Raxion endorsed The Kingdom of Sedseria.
- : Raxion was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedseria.
- : Raxion was endorsed by The Chaos and Destruction of Bloody Good Riot.
- : Raxion lost the position of Entropy WA Delegate to The Republic of BucketHat.
- : Raxion lost the endorsement of The Protectorate of Altrius Station.
- : Raxion seized the position of Entropy WA Delegate from The King Regent of Kothica.
- : Raxion was endorsed by The Protectorate of Altrius Station.
- : Raxion was endorsed by The Mad Imperialist of Vamperax.
- : Raxion endorsed The One World Government of World Assembly Administered Territory.
- : Raxion lost the endorsement of The One World Government of World Assembly Administered Territory.