The Republic of Ravenhood is a massive, orderly nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, absence of drug laws, and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 1.399 billion Ravenhoodians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 20.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Ravenhoodian economy, worth 120 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. Average income is 85,837 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities, thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break, military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design, and Ravenhoodians have become death, the destroyer of worlds. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Ravenhood's national animal is the Raven, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Ravenhood endorsed The Galactic Hub Federation of Orado.
- : Ravenhood endorsed The Kingdom of Malta Comino Gozo.
- : Ravenhood endorsed The Federation of Defense For The World Assembly.
- : Ravenhood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Roavin".
- : Ravenhood voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Gay Panic defense Ban".
- : Following new legislation in Ravenhood, Ravenhoodians have become death, the destroyer of worlds.
- : Following new legislation in Ravenhood, military geniuses responsible for brilliant campaigns are drummed out because they have close same-sex friends and an interest in interior design.
- : Following new legislation in Ravenhood, thousands of former welfare recipients are in a revolutionary uproar as the rest of society is enjoying a hefty tax break.
- : Following new legislation in Ravenhood, citizens wishing to be parents must undertake a series of gruelling tests to evaluate their capabilities.
- : Following new legislation in Ravenhood, epileptic patients switch their medications to whichever has a 'buy one get one free' offer.
Endorsements Received: 198 » Dar es Saalam, East Akra, Runeda, Shibutani, North Bratislava, Hamerica, Koda-Land, Corfad, Clan Spaniel, Ethnon, The Rhein States, Guer Aike, WeKnow, Harjad, Territorio di Nessuno, Interdimensional Zone, Andexia, Votak Matim, Siwale, Kocherian, Orado, Heilhum Imperius, Newpromisedland, Sikol, Kragsgale, The Tampa Bay Rays, Empy, Brucklania, Fauzjhia, Highton Islands, Omnistria, Libertania Democratica, Dreadton, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Great Bights Mum, Zzozona, Notyoutopia, Amerian States, Loutsland, El Fiji Grande, Prydania, Eywaan, 1 very fast endotarter, Aerilia, Kranostav, Dabarastan, The Endless Eventide, New Lakemba, Cretox State, Morover, and 148 others.Ravendi, Yaorozu, Visse, Illusia and Neverendia, Vincone Cae, Sundred, Xipher, U S Eh, The Iron Lions, Sunto, Xagill, Holy Oranz, Pallaith, McMasterdonia, Simone Republic, The Canadian Peoples Republic, Lulubellia, Xyrron, Daiz, Sil Dorsett, Frances Francis the First of France, Wineclaw, Shadowrik, Valentine Z, Elvoreto, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Chips and Guac, Outer Shenendoah, Magna Banitia, Krazon, Navsland, Hardscrabble, Merconitonitopia, Republica Guilleana, A Salmon Named Harold, Yokciq Empire, Wilkshire, Draconian Progression, Zeternia, Liminyj, Seanat, Madjack, Viridiann, Joodey, The Peoples Republic of Kyle, PotatoFarmers, Former English Colony, Pytong, Southern Ryland, The Democratic Kingdom Of Skaraborg, Malta Comino Gozo, Seenvorland, Maclare, Religioncord, Advancia-Sizzletown, Bankowiata, Kazoo Basin, Pope Saint Peter the Apostle, PEG, Cosamaloapan, Sevinland, The Stratosphere Islands, Pasargad, Imperial Pieserged, The Pantheons, Yellops, Maratabat, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Khoik, Railroad Crossing, The Serdey Islands, Slyakanya, Selfgradatude, Odelinor, The Pleiads, Nodnarb, Climeria, Seijitsu, Blyskalia, Strongwill, Gendirt, Port Naga, Free Atlantis, Star Kingdom, Holy Empire of Greater Bavaria, United Kahndaq, Crusadam, Zipties, Galbadiana, Godwanna, Bharathvarsh, Svenskskit, His Enduring Majesty, GenshinImpact, Glurponia, Wisconsota, Xentherida, Planes, The Mazur Empire, Patrician, Nalver And, The AnCap Pirate Utopia, Sachi, KhalChicken, Colfes, Testnation223, Moubarakistan, Barabolia, Venicea, Otakus and Weebs, Vesteysia, Francois Isidore, Valgarda, Zemnaya Svoboda, Travislavania, Dangine, Svenskan, Minich, Figyjharli, Trumpski, Maott, Greater Afroeurasia, Sanjurika, Wapistan, Kromi, Questann, Siforpeo, Lol2639, Shotokonia, Servilis, Aryan Homeland, Tyirza, BTProductions, Super Girl, San Felipe, Uzbek Khan, Fraystonia, Northern Roman Republic, Steampunk Ariel, Alexander the Magnus, New Celoveniortan, Ellbonnia, Mon Island, ForestMythal, Siberian Workforce, Centrialand, Britle, and Defense For The World Assembly.