The Not So Holy Purple Land of Pythaga is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Pythagoras with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, sprawling nuclear power plants, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 1.417 billion Pythagans are either ruled by a sleek, efficient government or a conglomerate of multinational corporations; it's difficult to tell which.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Defense, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pythia. The average income tax rate is 14.9%.
The frighteningly efficient Pythagan economy, worth 201 trillion Pyths a year, is broadly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 142,042 Pyths, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.5 times as much as the poorest.
A third of Pythagans are e-certified CEOs, social networking sites have discussion groups devoted to planning terrorist attacks, companies have begun running campaigns to stop people from remembering their brand name, and pizzerias often get delivery orders for Saturn and alien first-born are considered a delicacy (Pythaga has found 1 easter egg). Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pythaga's national animal is the Cow, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pythaga voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Fairness in Elections".
- : Pythaga was endorsed by The Most Serene Eco-Republic of Middle Barael.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Sarcasm Tag of Canaltia.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Colony of Blue Nagia.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Mysterious black holə of Roless.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Republic of Uniania Geeth.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Borderlands of Difinbelk 2.
- : Pythaga endorsed The Confederation of Hyon Delta.
- : Pythaga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend HumanSanity".
- : Pythaga voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Protecting Native Prairies and Grasslands"".
Endorsements Received: 27 » Ruinenlust, Einswenn, Verdant Haven, Ransium, Feladria, Terrabod, Bananaistan, Novian Republics, Lura, Frieden-und Freudenland, Atsvea, Kawastyselir, The Cypher Nine, Kyratistani, Ownzone, Bunkaiia, Daarwyrth, Jutsa, Sacara, Canaltia, Blue Nagia, Roless, Uniania Geeth, Difinbelk 2, Anachronolandia, Hyon Delta, and Middle Barael.