|Currency||Milk and Cookies|
The Fiefdom of Pan-Inuit is a massive, orderly nation, notable for its compulsory military service and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.305 billion Pan-Inuitians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, well-organized government prioritizes Law & Order, although Education, Defense, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality is ignored. The average income tax rate is 14.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Pan-Inuitian economy, worth 68.2 trillion Milk and Cookieses a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Door-to-door Insurance Sales. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 52,254 Milk and Cookieses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
Tourists from around the world come to visit the country's famous rainforests, it is a common belief that a sport isn't sport if there are no decapitations, subscribing to the Benevolence Society for Impoverished Leaders is an effective way to dodge the draft, and prison visits increase substantially during election years. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Pan-Inuit's national animal is the Reindeer, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Pan-Inuit's influence in Christmas rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Pan-Inuit's influence in Christmas rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Pan-Inuit resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Pan-Inuit was endorsed by Nce i.
- : Following new legislation in Pan-Inuit, prison visits increase substantially during election years.
- : Pan-Inuit was endorsed by The Calvary Knight of Captain Kaeya.
- : Pan-Inuit was endorsed by The Historical Revisionism of Edit the Sad Parts.
- : Pan-Inuit endorsed Swifty is amazing.
- : Pan-Inuit endorsed The United States of Billie Jeen.
- : Pan-Inuit endorsed The Republic of Does Anyone Love Me.