The People's Republic of P R of China is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its ubiquitous missile silos, restrictive gun laws, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 392 million Chineses are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Industry, Education, and Law & Order also on the agenda, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Beijing. The average income tax rate is 21.0%.
The frighteningly efficient P R of Chinan economy, worth 57.1 trillion Yuan a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Retail, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 145,778 Yuan, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.1 times as much as the poorest.
Epidemiologists happily announce that the reported incidence of depression is close to zero percent, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers, same-sex marriages are increasingly common, and endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. P R of China's national animal is the Panda, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : P R of China was endorsed by The Queendom of La Ascension.
- : P R of China was endorsed by The Virus Breeding Ground of Sween-flu Quarantine Zone.
- : P R of China was endorsed by The Republic of Braavos and Lorath.
- : Following new legislation in P R of China, endocrinology is a rapidly growing field of study.
- : Following new legislation in P R of China, same-sex marriages are increasingly common.
- : Following new legislation in P R of China, the nation's weary schoolchildren excel at sport but must count scores on their fingers.
- : Following new legislation in P R of China, epidemiologists happily announce that the reported incidence of depression is close to zero percent.
- : P R of China was endorsed by The B00bs of Pamela And Hepatitis.
- : P R of China was endorsed by The Mr Rogers Friendliness of Saganye.
- : P R of China was endorsed by The Holy United Socialist States of Ufask.
Endorsements Received: 89 » Curlyhoward, Jehenna, Volaworand, Jaxon, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Tsunamy, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Erinor, Bawkie, Gebirgig Pfingstemeinde Land, Farengeto, Yakutikov, Luddinlande, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Rebel-topia, United States of Vietnam, European Defense Organization, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Quiescent, The National Corporation, Kringalia, Zess, The Solar System Scope, Darakin, Revellan, The Sakhalinsk Empire, Centristvill, Concrete Slab, The Two Jerseys, Oskyelion, Utondara, Anachronolandia, Japanese Federal Republic, GI-Land, Paint Lick, Escevola, Sedunn, KIROVET, Aywhyou, Barabarom, Macrothea, The Technocrates, Shengtie, Liberated Lambergs, Sonnydesh, USNE2018, Kerlodia, and 39 others.Avalonica, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Democratic Drals Tum, Grouu, Mryasia, Westoc Kinness, Techganet, Tyflugian, Nudnoji, Sanden, Nakarisaune, Hanaka, Lost And Found, Runsiya, Neo-Indonesia, Dylar, Pax Dracon, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Isokenzar, Vincent Field, Nova Montron, Miesce, Saciu, RestartAll, Native Inhabitants of Antarctica, Noire Denholm, North Kanuckistan, Madhonia, Wyatonians, Linguiniland, The naked people, Kiasu-ism, Solondor, Ufask, Saganye, Pamela And Hepatitis, Braavos and Lorath, Sween-flu Quarantine Zone, and La Ascension.