|Leader||Prime Minister Mustafa Tong|
|Faith||Be Awesome to Each Other|
The Gentle Peoples of Outter Micronesia is a gargantuan, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Prime Minister Mustafa Tong with an even hand, and remarkable for its otherworldly petting zoo, restrictive gun laws, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 33.285 billion Gentle Outer Micronesians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large, liberal government is dominated by the Department of Education, although Welfare, Environment, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Defense are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Banaba Island. The income tax rate is 100%.
The large but stagnant Gentle Outer Micronesian economy, worth 597 trillion Drams a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Tourism. Average income is 17,943 Drams, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
No one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed, libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients, and graffiti graces every city's streets. Crime is totally unknown. Outter Micronesia's national animal is the Serval, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Be Awesome to Each Other.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Landfill Regulation Act"".
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Supporting and Valuing the Humanities"".
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Patient Travel Freedoms".
- : Following new legislation in Outter Micronesia, graffiti graces every city's streets.
- : Outter Micronesia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Protecting Sites of Religious Significance".
- : Outter Micronesia voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "GMO International Trade Accord"".
- : Following new legislation in Outter Micronesia, counselors have to sign pledges supporting gay rights before they can speak to any patients.
- : Outter Micronesia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Nudest.
- : Outter Micronesia was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Dead and the Top 5% for Nudest.
- : Outter Micronesia was cleansed by a Level 5 Invasion Tactical Zombie Elimination Squad from The United States of Wars Forever, killing 603 million zombies.