The Floob-Boober-Bab-Boober-Bubs of On Beyond Zebra is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Doktor Seuss with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, ritual sacrifices, and absence of drug laws. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 22.28 billion On Beyond Zebrans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government, or what there is of one, is dominated by the Department of Industry, although Education is also considered important, while Environment and Law & Order are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Seussopolis. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 1.7%.
The frighteningly efficient On Beyond Zebran economy, worth a remarkable 3,263 trillion zatzes a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and led by the Soda Sales industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Gambling. Average income is an impressive 146,463 zatzes, but there is a large disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 555,152 per year while the poor average 26,839, a ratio of 20.7 to 1.
Surveillance cameras are banned, Coco the Clown has been elected to the nation's parliament, airship use has soared while property values beneath their routes have plummeted, and the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is all-pervasive, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. On Beyond Zebra's national animal is the yuzz-a-ma-tuzz, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Quandaryism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : On Beyond Zebra altered its national flag.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Black Market.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Dead and Most Cultured.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : On Beyond Zebra was struck by a Mk I (Immunizer) Cure Missile from The Game Administrator's Realm of SalusaSecondus, curing 155 million infected.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Avoided.
- : On Beyond Zebra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : On Beyond Zebra lodged a message on the The Cuckoos Egg Regional Message Board.
- : On Beyond Zebra's influence in The Cuckoos Egg fell from "Powerbroker" to "Eminence Grise".