The Free Land of Omniabstracta is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Science with a fair hand, and renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, daily referendums, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 11.415 billion Omniabstractans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Telstracta. The average income tax rate is 91.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Omniabstractan economy, worth a remarkable 2,450 trillion Abnihils a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Soda Sales. Average income is an amazing 214,715 Abnihils, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.3 times as much as the poorest.
Even religious militants can be swayed by the power of #love, barbers who trim a few inches of hair bill the government for their labor, the nation doesn't need to go to war in order to acquire new territory, and Science always arrives fashionably late and smelling of mushrooms. Crime is almost non-existent. Omniabstracta's national animal is the Bugbear, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Omniabstracta lodged a message on the Kerbin Regional Message Board.
- : Omniabstracta approved the World Assembly proposal "End Conversion Therapy".
- : Omniabstracta approved the World Assembly proposal "Air Travel Protection".
- : Omniabstracta approved the World Assembly proposal "Safety Regulations for Trade Route Canals".
- : Omniabstracta updated the World Factbook entry in Kerbin.
- : Omniabstracta agreed to construct embassies between Kerbin and Neo Otaku Utopia.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : Omniabstracta was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Food Quality and the Top 10% for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Prohibition Of Unwarranted Digital Surveillance".
- : Omniabstracta voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Corporal Punishment Ban".