|Leader||Nexus Sierra for MoFA|
The United Diplomatic Embassy of Nexus Sierra is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Nexus Sierra for MoFA with an even hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, free-roaming dinosaurs, and daily referendums. The compassionate, devout population of 4.101 billion Nexus Ambassadors are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Nexusopolis City. The average income tax rate is 78.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Nexus Sierran economy, worth 546 trillion US Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 133,223 US Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A cyber-war between file sharers and the music industry formats hard drives across the country, explicit slash fiction is repackaged for kindergarten kids as stories about friends cuddling friends, ritual mummification is making a comeback, and every new building project has to undergo a five-year environmental impact study before it can go ahead. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Nexus Sierra's national animal is the Eagle, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Nexus Sierra's influence in Confederacy of Layem rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Nexus Sierra was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Nexus Sierra endorsed The Confederacy of Layem.
- : Nexus Sierra was endorsed by The Confederacy of Layem.
- : Nexus Sierra was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Nexus Sierra applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Nexus Sierra relocated from Lazarus to Confederacy of Layem.
- : Nexus Sierra was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Nexus Sierra ceased to exist in Confederacy of Layem.
- : Nexus Sierra was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Layem.