|Leader||President Katerina Ariadakou|
|Currency||tale and Equiliant|
The People's Equanimous Republic of Naivetry is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by President Katerina Ariadakou with a fair hand, and notable for its complete lack of prisons, anti-smoking policies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 28.899 billion Naivetrians are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The medium-sized, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Arteamaes. The average income tax rate is 71.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Naivetrian economy, worth a remarkable 4,478 trillion tale and Equiliants a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 154,970 tale and Equiliants, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Agreeing to appear on TV is often the best way to access social care, flipping a coin to make a decision leads to a referral to Gambling Addiction Services, more than one company makes the board game Monopoly, and there's no representation without taxation. Crime is totally unknown. Naivetry's national animal is the mallard, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Best Weather.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Average Incomes and the Top 10% for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Populations.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Influential.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cheerful Citizens and the Top 5% for Best Weather.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector and Highest Economic Output and the Top 5% for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education and Most Developed and the Top 10% for Largest Welfare Programs.
- : Naivetry was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Lowest Crime Rates.