The Diplomatic puppet of Morias Eitus is a massive, safe nation, ruled by Morias Master with an iron fist, and renowned for its public floggings, unlimited-speed roads, and compulsory vegetarianism. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 1.697 billion Morias Eitusians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Law & Order, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Eitus Mius. The average income tax rate is 66.4%.
The sizeable but underdeveloped Morias Eitusian economy, worth 52.3 trillion eti charms a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is quite specialized, is led by the Basket Weaving industry, with significant contributions from Furniture Restoration, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Gambling. Average income is 30,802 eti charms, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.4 times as much as the poorest.
Civil servants are no longer allowed to cross their t's, it takes months to get the proper permits for a child's first tricycle, town nameplates frequently raise giggles from passing tourists, and the nation honors the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Morias Eitusian weed picker. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Morias Eitus's national animal is the cobra, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Morias Eitus's influence in Lily rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Morias Eitus changed its national motto to "https://www.nationstates.net/page=dispatch/id=1495472" and its nation type to "Diplomatic puppet".
- : Morias Eitus was removed from the regional ban list of Alliance Against Anime by The Republic of Jenum.
- : Morias Eitus was banned from Alliance Against Anime by The Republic of Jenum.
- : Morias Eitus relocated from Alliance Against Anime to Lily.
- : Morias Eitus lodged a message on the Alliance Against Anime Regional Message Board.
- : Morias Eitus relocated from Lily to Alliance Against Anime.
- : Morias Eitus's influence in Lily rose from "Zero" to "Page".
- : Morias Eitus lodged a message on the Lily Regional Message Board.
- : Morias Eitus relocated from The Commonwealth Of The Argimin to Lily.